What's new

honz for moderator?

Would you like honz to apply for the open mod position?

• Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Also, I voted yes. You're a decent poster and don't seem to have a stick up your ***.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to be one, though. I guess to... 'give back' or some such crap. Or power-hungry. Whatever. Go for it!

I agree with Numb. I voted that honz should be apply for moderator, and he should get it. He'd be good.

I had a moment a couple of years ago where I thought I might want to be a mod, but after watching them deal with the little whiny *** bitches on the board like Trout, Clutch, Hopper, Archie, write4u, Glass Eater, Beantown, and especially me, I realized that was not what I wanted. Anyone who volunteers for that kind of abuse is either a masochist or a lawyer.

I agree with Numb. I voted that honz should be apply for moderator, and he should get it. He'd be good.

I had a moment a couple of years ago where I thought I might want to be a mod, but after watching them deal with the little whiny *** bitches on the board like Trout, Clutch, Hopper, Archie, write4u, Glass Eater, Beantown, and especially me, I realized that was not what I wanted. Anyone who volunteers for that kind of abuse is either a masochist or a lawyer.

I'm touched to see my name amongst such noble posters. I'm going to go slit my wrists now.

I'm touched to see my name amongst such noble posters. I'm going to go slit my wrists now.

Glass Eater's a good poster. He just circumcises the profanity filter.

Archie can be good when he's not crying about kicky or McFly or...

MAMA I MADE IT!
You know how I do it like the doc do it I fly through it/
That's how I operate, MAMA I MADE IT!/
Ghetto like the grease when you getting ya hair braided/
Sweeter than ya sister kool-aid is/
Hooray it's the underdog now my feet on the desk/
I'm the Presidential favorite/
Can't believe I got away with/
My earlier stages, to being on stages/
Having my way with, the world! Congratulations!

I must admit...this is not what I foresaw in my vision.

I've got to warn you as well honz, that the quarterly performance reviews can be pretty brutal - grown men have been reduced to tears on occasion. You'd better be damn certain you want this...

Need I remind you that you're a mod now?

It looks like the people don't want me anyways...

mfln1319l.jpg

I was considering doing a "should I apply" poll, but after seeing how well honz' has been received, I'll pass and just bitch about who gets the job. Besides, have you seen the bimodal salary distribution curve for new moderators? It's not good.

Why else do you think I resigned?

Well, maybe it was this...

I'm guessing you wouldn't vote for yourself?
I'm not even sure where to start with this, but I'll just go ahead and say I only have a stick up my *** about retarded posts and posters. I couldn't give a **** less about disallowing name-calling of any kind at any level or profanity. But you can't be dense enough to think I meant something else.