What's new

honz for moderator?

Would you like honz to apply for the open mod position?

• Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Can I vote no twice or only once?

Way to miss a perfect opportunity for something like "That's not my toe."

Higgity hack, delete yo account.

You truly have a bizarre obsession with turning everything into some gay joke. I'm not sure if I should look into that any deeper or not.

You truly have a bizarre obsession with turning everything into some gay joke. I'm not sure if I should look into that any deeper or not.

I think you're the one that just turned it homophobe (You're not supposed to say the g-word). I was more a long the lines of the breed of my dog is generally large in stature and resides near my toes. Homophobe.

Almost sounds like you believe this poll actually means something, honz.

Um, it is deciding whether I apply or not...

And, the poll has closed with a final tally of 14-13 in favor. I will submit my application tomorrow and let the due process take its course. God bless America.

And, the poll has closed with a final tally of 14-13 in favor. I will submit my application tomorrow and let the due process take its course. God bless America.

I don't think you understand what that means...

Honz would be a great mod.

So would Youngblood. Too bad YB has been shot down every time, even though he has been an absolute stud since the beginning of this board.

GVC was awesome as a mod, but his awesomeness was his downfall. Now he wants to be Colton, JR.

NO!...I say NO. This board only needs ONE Colton. GVC needs to smoke that Canadian Ganja and put his wig on when playing Mr.s Trout.

FIN

Oh, my bad.

I agree with Numb. I voted that honz should be apply for moderator, and he should get it. He'd be good.

I had a moment a couple of years ago where I thought I might want to be a mod, but after watching them deal with the little whiny *** bitches on the board like Trout, Clutch, Hopper, Archie, write4u, Glass Eater, Beantown, and especially me, I realized that was not what I wanted. Anyone who volunteers for that kind of abuse is either a masochist or a lawyer.
I've thought about "applying" too, but I'd probably be a pretty lazy mod. On the other hand I don't have any agendas against anyone, other than maybe Hopper (and only when he did that stupid writing style crap) who was banned.

I've thought about "applying" too, but I'd probably be a pretty lazy mod. On the other hand I don't have any agendas against anyone, other than maybe Hopper (and only when he did that stupid writing style crap) who was banned.

You should.

And looking at your post count, don't ever post again.

Not that anyone gives a **** but I applied for the position with the following.

Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla
I'll uphold my responsibilities in a fair, swift manner.

Does that sound like something you might be interested in?

Colton then replied.
Thanks for volunteering. I'll talk it over with the moderators. However, offhand I'm thinking that we probably will be looking for someone without any warnings/infractions.