What's new

horny v stacky

What I find amazing about that fight is that Stackhouse whaled on him and Horancek just got up from it smiling, like Stackhouse's punches are on the level of a 5 year old girl. I can't believe Horny got kicked out for that. That was absurd.

I remember being sick to my stomach when Stackhouse was one win away from getting a ring. Thank God him and the rest of the Dallas chokers couldn't pull it off.

Stack was suspended for two games for that? Today with those balled fists thrown and the hands around Horny's neck that would have been a ten-gamer.

What I find amazing about that fight is that Stackhouse whaled on him and Horancek just got up from it smiling, like Stackhouse's punches are on the level of a 5 year old girl. I can't believe Horny got kicked out for that. That was absurd.

I remember being sick to my stomach when Stackhouse was one win away from getting a ring. Thank God him and the rest of the Dallas chokers couldn't pull it off.

.......well, no question that Stackhouse is a thug! It was a travesty for sure that Horny got thrown out for just turning the other cheek!

It's easy to get your *** kicked when someone essentially jumps you. It helps to be taller, longer, and about 10 years younger also.

Stackhouse is and always was a punk bitch.

I remember this well. A couple of things still bug me about it:

-While I love Karl, this was just another instance where he didn't stick up for a teammate as much as I think he should have. Why didn't he flatten Stackhouse? The game was already in hand and Utah could have afforded to lose Karl to a 2 or 3 games suspension.

-How in the hell did Stackhouse only get 2 games for that crap? That douche-bag should have been out 10+.

On the bright side, did you see how quick Sloan was in there and in the middle of it protecting his player? I love that cranky old *******.

I remember this well. A couple of things still bug me about it:

-While I love Karl, this was just another instance where he didn't stick up for a teammate as much as I think he should have. Why didn't he flatten Stackhouse? The game was already in hand and Utah could have afforded to lose Karl to a 2 or 3 games suspension.

I'm not picking on you here, but that's just silly. Any player does that now, we're all flipping out and calling him a "locker room cancer."

HA HA I was at that game. I was on that same side of the court too. I never liked Stackhouse after that. He was always a punk.

My brother and I argued about this a lot. He took your side while I took the side that it was not Karl's job to flatten Stackhouse, it was Spencer's. I still think I was right, all these years later.

Didn't Stackhouse punch out Kirk Snyder once too, outside the locker room or something?
Yep was just gonna bring that up, that Stack has a history with the Jazz, Horny, Sloan and then Snyder. I was disappointed that Snyder let that punk *** Stack punk him and reports are Snyder came up on the short end, personally I think that's why the Jazz let him go, not that he got in the altercation but he was a puss and lost. Heck look at Horny he took a few shots and came out smiling, I'm not sayin but just sayin.

Well its not like Hornacek just walked away. He walked right back into his face, then Stackhouse started with the cheap shots. A tech may have been fair to give Horny, but getting tossed? Stack did lay at least two direct hits though.

I'm not picking on you here, but that's just silly. Any player does that now, we're all flipping out and calling him a "locker room cancer."

Malone would have been a "locker room cancer" for sticking up for Horny? I'm not following your logic on this one.

Exactly. Karl should have treated everyone in the league the way he treated David Robinson. Those elbows weren't painted on, Letter Carrier.