What's new

horny v stacky

Malone would have been a "locker room cancer" for sticking up for Horny? I'm not following your logic on this one.

No, for getting suspended for 2-3 games while the rest of the team is trying to win the title.

No, for getting suspended for 2-3 games while the rest of the team is trying to win the title.

I dunno man. I think of a locker room cancer as a guy who divides his own team behind closed doors and has alterior motives. Now, you could make the argument that had Malone beat the living **** outta Stackhouse that he was being stupid because he knew the value he brought to the team and shouldn't have gotten himself suspended, but I think just about everybody would have respected Malone for not letting some bully push around one of his teammates.

Towards the end of the video when it pans to Jerry, it just looks like he's looking for someone to punch.

My brother and I argued about this a lot. He took your side while I took the side that it was not Karl's job to flatten Stackhouse, it was Spencer's. I still think I was right, all these years later.

the ref was between spencer and stackhouse. malone was "unabated", as they say in the nfl.

I'm not picking on you here, but that's just silly. Any player does that now, we're all flipping out and calling him a "locker room cancer."

I wouldn't. I love Oakley, Mason, Artest, and other tough-*** mother ****ers who don't take **** from anyone.

why was hornacek getting ejected again??

i agree that Malone should have done something.... maybe not punches but a push and a "you-do-that-again-you're-dead" look would have done.

What a little bitch. It's not the fighting, it's that those punches had nothing on them. ****ing butter. That **** wouldn't have hurt my 6'2", 90 lb, 13 year old nephew. I'd be more scared of Stackhouse's momma throwing a punch if that was his best. That's what Horny was laughing about. Watch it again. Horny says "nice fight, you punch like a ****ing *****. ha ha ha, jump me when I'm ready, bitch".

Well he isnt a bitch, he isnt going to be crying and acting pitiful. I applaud him for acting like it was nothing.

But it didn't knock him down, didn't bruise him, didn't draw any blood, and he was pretty cognizant and walking around like nothing happened. It was like a 6 year old went and attacked him. Maybe it's just me, but I don't consider ineffective punches, even when the land, to someone getting their *** kicked.

Honestly, as far as punches thrown in an NBA game go, at least in the "recent" era, those are the most legit I've seen. They are usually "I'm slapping in your general direction trying to look tough while momentum carries me in the other direction to buy time for the ref to get in the middle of things."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slGmTABZtZ8