What's new

horny v stacky

Stackhouse certainly swings his fists similarly to how he swings his purse.

-While I love Karl, this was just another instance where he didn't stick up for a teammate as much as I think he should have. Why didn't he flatten Stackhouse? The game was already in hand and Utah could have afforded to lose Karl to a 2 or 3 games suspension.

This is something that's always bothered me about the Jazz. Not just Karl. For instance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcV4gUiOiaw

AK goes to make sure KM is alright, but no one goes to make sure Martin is not. The only times I can think of where Jazz player stick up for each other is on later plays with cheap shots.

AK goes to make sure KM is alright, but no one goes to make sure Martin is not. The only times I can think of where Jazz player stick up for each other is on later plays with cheap shots.

But wait, if any other NBA player gets in a fight, people on this forum call them thugs. So, you want Jazz players to do the same thing, but yet you guys insult people who get into fights all the time? This community makes no sense sometimes.

The Jazz never get back into fights because they go to play basketball and win games. Last I checked, punching somebody in the face wasn't basketball, and it's a good way to get yourself thrown out of the game, fined, suspended, etc. I just want to watch basketball. If I wanted to see people getting beaten up, I can watch football or hockey at any time.

But wait, if any other NBA player gets in a fight, people on this forum call them thugs. So, you want Jazz players to do the same thing, but yet you guys insult people who get into fights all the time? This community makes no sense sometimes.

The Jazz never get back into fights because they go to play basketball and win games. Last I checked, punching somebody in the face wasn't basketball, and it's a good way to get yourself thrown out of the game, fined, suspended, etc. I just want to watch basketball. If I wanted to see people getting beaten up, I can watch football or hockey at any time.

I'll let it pass that you assume I think like everybody else on the forum. I guess I'll let it slide. I'm not necessarily asking anyone to punch anyone in the face, but you've got to let it be known that if you punch someone in the face, there will be consequences. The "thug" reputation (like who, by the way?) definitely isn't only about basketball. You think Laimbeer was thought of as a tough force inside simply because his play? I'll answer for you. HELL NO! It had a lot to do with the guy smacking mother ****ers outside the normal realm of play.

I would never accuse someone of being a "thug" based solely on the accused being in one fight. It depends on how they handle it. Take the Stackhouse video from the OP. He's not necessarily a thug because of it, but he sure is a *****.