What's new

Houston, New Orleans, and possibly Chicago clearing cap room

Shocker00

Houston working fast to clear cap room so Houston can sign Bosh and Parsons. With Houston clearing house, Jazz should go after Terrence Jones. New Orleans also looking to clear some room for Asik, not sure how much more room they need.

Last edited:
They are having a clearance sale. They don't have much time to work with, would like to see Terrence Jones com to the jazz.

Zero research involved with this but:

Can Houston match Parsons and trade him to us with some trash and picks... we let Gordon walk and at least we have a stop gap for a couple years?

Guys, does anyone have Dennis Lindsay's cell phone number? Not sure if he knows about this whole fire sale thing. He is probably out mowing his lawn or something, maybe getting fry sauce with his little brother.

They are having a clearance sale. They don't have much time to work with, would like to see Terrence Jones com to the jazz.

Me too, have you seen all the homeless people and pan handlers around ESA? Terrence would give them the boot.

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
‏@WojYahooNBA Rival GM: "Houston is trying to clear the deck. Everyone in play except for their main guys." Max space for Chris Bosh, on the way.

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
‏@WojYahooNBA Rival GM: "Houston is trying to clear the deck. Everyone in play except for their main guys." Max space for Chris Bosh, on the way.

Looks like Dallas gets Parsons.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Looks like the Heat just offered Bosh a 5yr max contract. Also Woj just reported Houston is finalizing a deal to send Lin to the Lakers. I hope the Jazz gets involved and is able to come away with T Jones somehow.

Last edited:
No they are trying to clear the decks to be able to match Parsons. Hoping we can somehow snag Tjones or Mont as they make the dash to clear.

Ah. Makes sense. If they can get both Bosh and Parsons that would be huge. Still wouldn't be able to defend anybody, but they would be stacked.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I'm calling it right now... We get t jones and other salary cap fodder for a few of our second rounders or a highly protected 1st.