What's new

How disinterested are you....a poll.

How disinterested are you in the Jazz this year?

• Total voters
I haven't watched a game this year and if you showed me pictures of the players I could Name Clarkson and Lauri and that's it.

Been watching to see how much agony I can deal with.
I'd really like to see Sensabaugh get some minutes if we're just going to lose and TH get a bunch more. It would be interesting to see them play with George and Lauri.

I've lost all interest since I can't even watch games anymore unless I pay $80/month. Sounds like I haven't been missing out on much though, lol.

The Donovan thing with Rudy was never COVID. He was just opportunistic about having that be a convenient way to cloak his beef in something more readily understood that seemed less petty, even though it was petty.

The Donovan thing with Rudy was never COVID. He was just opportunistic about having that be a convenient way to cloak his beef in something more readily understood that seemed less petty, even though it was petty.

Yup. Which makes it worse. Consider the covid climate when he did that to Rudy.

More disgruntled than disinterested actually. I really hate being emotionally invested in something and then having the rug pulled out. Watching the transformation of Sexton, THT, Agbaji and Fontechio this season has been edifying but frustrating too because how many stick around after the trade deadline. I’m prolly one of the few that actually likes all the players this season - great sense of comradery. Wish they’d let em ball out though.

NBA officiating, Star treatment, is still the biggest source of my dissatisfaction with the NBA experience - well that, gangsta rap (not in our arena) and endless insipid commercials for online betting NBA Gear and Tic Pic.

I still insist that it was actually Donovan that gave it to Rudy. @Handlogten's Heros mayne that’s the podcast name “The Don Gave Rudy COVID Pod.”
Hey you are the doctor so if you say so it must be true. Having had Covid like 3 times myself (and yes I got the vaccine) I still can’t believe how big of a pissy cat fight that was over not much.

Hey you are the doctor so if you say so it must be true. Having had Covid like 3 times myself (and yes I got the vaccine) I still can’t believe how big of a pissy cat fight that was over not much.

I haven't yet caught it, even though I haven't worn a mask in over a year. I'm starting to think I'm like Bruce Willis' character in Unbreakable.

I haven't yet caught it, even though I haven't worn a mask in over a year. I'm starting to think I'm like Bruce Willis' character in Unbreakable.
I had it twice confirmed and fairly sure I had it or a variant a few weeks ago. I didn’t test. For me fatigue was the biggest symptom… but I know it hits everyone different.

The rebuild is going about how I expected it to. So my interest is the same as if we were a good team. I mean I not sure what people thought was going to happen when we traded our best players. I expected 3 years of no playoffs while we sift through players trying to find the right fits and hopefully land a couple of really good draft picks. Then have all the other picks to improve the team after we start to win again. Seems to me we are right on schedule

I’m still interested but if you tell me Key and Hendricks are out I will watch the game if I’m at home with nothing else to do but I will likely find something better to do. It’s a weird place to be but not checked out at all.

Less interested than any year I can remember and I have been a fan for a long time. I actually enjoyed the rebuild after Stockton and Malone but not this time. For me it is because this whole thing is self inflicted. We did not have to be crappy but we chose this path. We had to get rid of one of the all-stars but not both. I prefer being excited over game night as opposed to draft night and trade deadlines.
We were crappy long before we blew it up so you couldn’t be more wrong. Had I ever felt the Mitchell Gobert teams were contenders then we wouldn’t have had to blow it up but this take couldn’t have ever been more wrong.