What's new

How does this make you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie, LDS youth are not allowed to do drugs even though their bodies want the drugs. I am dressing in black and and laying down in front of temple square in one hour to protest. I will meet you there.

Based on the things you've said regarding gay marriage in the past, it's hard to interpret that as sarcasm.

I know, it's sad that I interpreted what you said as reality too, but your track record speaks for itself.

My track record is that homosexuals cant procreate unlike heterosexuals. If you think that statement is false or wrong in some way then you need to repeat 3rd grade.

Um, she later said she didn't read or hear the whole time prior to posting, but nice try, bro. Maybe you should read before posting.

The fact still remains. Katie knows the method in which they got the information and you're badgering them about it. It seems pointless. But, whatever.

The fact still remains. Katie knows the method in which they got the information and you're badgering them about it. It seems pointless. But, whatever.

I don't care about the method of how she got the information. I care about the facts of the information. She posted false and ignorant things and later she wrote:

I will admit that I did not listen to the talk. I can agree with both of you on my usage of the word hate. I do tend to riled up when I hear of things like this coming from the leaders of the LDS church. I am passionate about this, because I have seen first hand how it divides and tears families apart. Yet the LDS church preaches so strongly of the importance of family

What's your agenda here unlucky? Does it make you mad that I've made it clear that Packer's speech was not a speech of "hate"? If so, why?

Archie please stop saying I was ignorant prior to watching the entire talk. I read EXACT QUOTES from the talk on SLTrib.com and KSL.com. Legitimate news sites that would have no reason to post incorrect or biased quotes. My initial reactions were based on those quotes. I have a brain of my own that I'm perfectly capable of using. I do not appreciate anyone suggesting that I just blindly follow opinions of other people.

Hopefully it means something that I feel you have been treated very poorly and misrepresented both here and on the other thread. If it adds any credibility to what I just said (and it shouldn't matter, but tends to anyway), this is coming from a guy who disagrees with pretty much everything you wrote.

I don't care about the method of how she got the information. I care about the facts of the information. She posted false and ignorant things and later she wrote

Well, yeah, everyone gets upset over things that seem to hurt them or the people they support. If she already cleared that up then why do you keep asking about it? I'm just saying that people have an opinion on something and can interpret it however they want, regardless of the means in which they got the information. But, this isn't my place for debate so I'll just step aside. Just offering my perspective and it's probably not very valuable.

What's your agenda here unlucky? Does it make you mad that I've made it clear that Packer's speech was not a speech of "hate"? If so, why?

No. I actually haven't seen the talk or heard any of it, but the fact that it's already caused an uproar says that it obviously bothered a lot of people. I've been saying for a while that the church needs to keep it's nose out of hot political issues because it causes many more problems than it solves. Ultimately, I figured a church should be trying to solve problems for people, not creating new ones. I guess they got me there.

Homosexuality is not a species so it cant go extinct since humans are all part of one population. Would you like me to teach you your shapes and colors now?

I'm simply quoting what you've said. So, yes, please keep condescending to me as if I'm the one that said these absurd statements. If anything, you're insulting yourself. Keep going though.. watching you laughing at your own level of intelligence builds the BeanClown persona. It's amusing.

I'm simply quoting what you've said. So, yes, please keep condescending to me as if I'm the one that said these absurd statements. If anything, you're insulting yourself.

Ive never said they will go extinct because that means I believe homosexuality is biological and homosexuality is a seperate species. Which its clearly not a seperate species. Ive only said that homosexual relations provide no biological importance to the human race. Which is as obvious as the sky being blue. If you need an explanation of what the color blue is let me know.

Thank you unlucky and franklin. Archie I'm not going to argue this with you. I've made myself clear. Other people seem to get it, yet you refuse to drop it..

I just returned home from the protest. WOW!! What a turnout!! We had 4500 people show up, and circled temple square twice. It was a very peaceful protest. We laid on the sidewalk around temple square, wearing black, in silence.

Archie please stop saying I was ignorant prior to watching the entire talk. I read EXACT QUOTES from the talk on SLTrib.com and KSL.com. Legitimate news sites that would have no reason to post incorrect or biased quotes. My initial reactions were based on those quotes. I have a brain of my own that I'm perfectly capable of using. I do not appreciate anyone suggesting that I just blindly follow opinions of other people.

When you have Lady Gaga in you sig anything you say/do is ign'ant.

Thank you unlucky and franklin. Archie I'm not going to argue this with you. I've made myself clear. Other people seem to get it, yet you refuse to drop it..

Katie, did you hear the LDS church is against young teenage boys playing with their ding dongs? Even though they were born with those feelings!! Call the troops and lets meet up tonight for a protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYw9E0bW9RE&NR=1

While we have you men lovers attention, I'd like to know what you think about this Alejandro Fuentes fellow. He's the shaved head. Does he make your *** pucker or anything?

Katie, did you hear the LDS church is against young teenage boys playing with their ding dongs? Even though they were born with those feelings!! Call the troops and lets meet up tonight for a protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGR4SFOimlk

That's not funny, you prankster. I have to resist the temptation to kill Nazi's every single day. They're everywhere and it's sooo hard. It's not a joke Beantown. I was born this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.