What's new

How does this make you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie, did you hear the LDS church is against young teenage boys playing with their ding dongs? Even though they were born with those feelings!! Call the troops and lets meet up tonight for a protest.

jerry+manuel

The LDS church just announced that they wont let me be in good standing if I cheat on my wife. But my body is attracted to alot of the girls in my classes. I was born this way!!!.....Im dressing in black and driving down to temple square right now. All men who are attracted to more than one women in the world meet me there.

The LDS church just announced that they wont let me be in good standing if I cheat on my wife. But my body is attracted to alot of the girls in my classes. I was born this way!!!.....Im dressing in black and driving down to temple square right now. All men who are attracted to more than one women in the world meet me there.

What time? And what the **** is temple square?

Wow completely missed the point of that message. You are really showing a lot about yourselves by making light of these suicides. My heart goes out to the families who have lost their loved ones due to senseless bullying.

Wow completely missed the point of that message. You are really showing a lot about yourselves by making light of these suicides. My heart goes out to the families who have lost their loved ones due to senseless bullying.

27,000 children die everyday because they dont have proper access to clean water and enough food. Lets fix that and then we will talk.

Mine too, but Ellen is still a stupid annoying ****.

You don't seem to be understanding what I've said multiple times. There has been a recent rise in the reports of gay youth who killed themselves. It is MY belief that what Packer said contributes to the bullying these youth receive. Not only that, but it makes a young gay mormon hate themselves, and see themselves as an abomination. We are holding him accountable by protesting what he said in support of all the gay youth who may be affected by it. Why is this so hard to understand? Anyway I'm leaving to head up to the protest now. I may post a report of how it went when I get back.

Sweet!

So Elder Packer is forcing gay youth to kill themselves! What rise in gay youth killing themselves? Are you sure it's because of Elder Packer/the things the LDS church has said? What evidence do you have? Are you sure that they just aren't pissed off that gay pride movies suck?

What statistics do you have that gay mormon youth hate themselves? Is it really the church's fault that they have values and commandments and standards for members to live by? Anything goes then, in your mind? Awesome. There's plenty of hot girls in my singles ward. Maybe I should go sleep with them all and then get drunk and run somebody over like a certain NFL player. But I shouldn't be held accountable to anything or anyone because Katie doesn't want religions or societies to have rules, standards, or values.

So if I kill myself can those around me blame Katie's criticism and "bullying" of my religion for my actions? Everyone blame Katie!

This is going to be awesome. I don't know why I didn't think of this before. I'll just blame others for my own actions. If I bomb my American Revolution quiz tomorrow, I'll just blame it on Katie. Or on Kobe Bryant, he sucks.

Didnt Ellen's old girlfriend Anne Heche reverse her homosexuality?

She's butt ugly. I could care less about her sexual orientation or lifestyle. Has anyone ever noticed that fudgepackers and ****** are butt ugly? People like Ellen couldn't get a man even if they paid'em.

Maybe they "become" gay because they completely fail at attracting members of the opposite sex? Maybe they should recruit some better looking players for their baseball team to make me a believer that they're "born" with their "condition."

Now this is nice (she's straight)... Audrina Patridge is fine!

Audrina-Patridge-th05.jpg

I'm so glad there's an ignore feature on this board. It saves me from having to read anymore posts from The Thriller. A couple of other people might be joining him on my ignore list.

I'm so glad there's an ignore feature on this board. It saves me from having to read anymore posts from The Thriller. A couple of other people might be joining him on my ignore list.

Stop bullying me.

Your bullying is going to make me hate myself.

LOL, seriously, think I give a **** what someone with rainbows who constantly rants on the LDS church thinks about me and my posts? If I cared about having an intelligent discussion on homosexuality or the LDS Church's position on this matter, I wouldn't be on a sports message board posting pictures of my celebrity crush.

Actually, on a serious side, how to you even justify Elder Packer's comments with gaywad youth killing themselves? that makes about as much sense as me killing myself and having others blame you for it.

You're ridiculous. Darn that LDS Church! Rant rant rant...

Now put me on ignore and bye bye!

"The government should stay out if the business of the Saints and let us worship according to the dictates of our own conscience. If there ever comes a day when the Saints interfere with the rights of others to live as they see fit, you can know with assurance that the Church is no longer led by a Prophet, but a mere man."

--Brigham Young

Reactions: UB
She's butt ugly. I could care less about her sexual orientation or lifestyle. Has anyone ever noticed that fudgepackers and ****** are butt ugly? People like Ellen couldn't get a man even if they paid'em.

Maybe they "become" gay because they completely fail at attracting members of the opposite sex? Maybe they should recruit some better looking players for their baseball team to make me a believer that they're "born" with their "condition."

Now this is nice (she's straight)... Audrina Patridge is fine!

Audrina-Patridge-th05.jpg

Hey bro, I've flagged your post for inappropriate language. If you want to have a discussion, speak like an adult. If you want attention, do this kind of thing on an innernat msg board.

The point is modern science isn't always right. And in this case there is nothing that has really been proven. One person's beliefs are just as valid as another's. I'm not even religious but it's ****ing annoying when the people bitching about intolerance are the most intolerant themselves.

I am unaware that "modern science" has declared a single cause of homosexuality, nor are they likely to, since it probably has no sngle cause.

However, talking about science "proving" anything is ignorance itself. Science is an empirical process. Proof is for mathematicians and philosophers.

Even though you've said this multiple times, it's still nothing more than a ******** argument seeking to silence freedom of speech. Just say what you mean and move on. You want to silence all speech that doesn't agree with your agenda. Nothing more.

The concept of freedom of speech is *very* dependent on holding others accountable for their speech. It's about the free *exchange* of ideas, not just expression of them.

Are you really suggesting that Mormon children in, say, California are not harrassed and treated poorly because of their beliefs? That's pretty damn silly.

You mean, by radical Trnitarian Christians, on general principals? I have no doubt they get mistreated regularly. Religious peple are vicious.

Or, do you mean mistreated by the people they (or their parents) want to deny a fundamental freedom to? People who act to deny freedoms in America often get mistreated, and sometimes their kids suffer as well.

If you aren't then are you arguing they won't commit suicide for being treated as social outcasts [because of their beliefs]? That's pretty damn silly.

Do Mormons have higher teen suicide rates than the general population? If not, your whole argument seems rather trite. Being part of a small, close-knit religious community that teaches its kids to expect persecution might increase or decrease the suicide rate. I'm not really sure.

We should extend that logic and make religion illegal across the board. Then people who vote won't be influenced, and we'll all be better off.

That seems extreme. Why not just expect churches to respect the divide?

Packer didnt lie. Homosexuals can reverse their feelings. If Anne Heche can do it, anybody can.

What makes you think she reverse anything? You have heard of "bisexual", have you not?

So Elder Packer is forcing gay youth to kill themselves!

Are you really confused by the difference between "complicit" and "forcing"?

"The government should stay out if the business of the Saints and let us worship according to the dictates of our own conscience. If there ever comes a day when the Saints interfere with the rights of others to live as they see fit, you can know with assurance that the Church is no longer led by a Prophet, but a mere man."

--Brigham Young

Bravo!

I am unaware that "modern science" has declared a single cause of homosexuality, nor are they likely to, since it probably has no sngle cause...

I'm a little surprised to see a statement like this from One Brow. It's about the same as saying "heterosexuality" has no single cause. Well duh!

Just because something becomes a cause doesn't necessarily mean it has a cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.