What's new

How to real estate

Ooo, let's guess and you can tell us who is closest.

West of Nephi and NE of Mona are my guesses.

Also, since you are making the cities will you also be hiring the new city staff? Where can I send my resume? Tia.

Submit résumé to Trout. He will be Mayor.

You need to check your figures only half the population cares about those, but everyone poops.

Waste water is a sound investment. If one of you smart youngsters around here can figure out a cheap method for removing estrogen and Prozac from waste water you will be a billionaire .

Nah, nothing exciting from a "thing to do" perspective. Just a couple of MASSIVE projects that will each be their own city/municipality. In key locations but will require the development of airports, hospitals, schools, all the things a city needs. But I take down the entirety of the lands and master plan it all.

I won't hint, at this time, where these new cities will be within Utah (but it's not random spots within nothingness).

Color me skeptical but airports? hmm new city from scratch with multiple airports. This sounds like another "we're getting Paul George" moment.

You need to check your figures only half the population cares about those, but everyone poops.

Waste water is a sound investment. If one of you smart youngsters around here can figure out a cheap method for removing estrogen and Prozac from waste water you will be a billionaire .

Not true. I went almost a decade without pooping. I was a bad alcoholic. I just pissed whiskey out of my ***.

Now that I'm 'healthy' I poop estrogen and Prozac like a normal person.

Color me skeptical but airports? hmm new city from scratch with multiple airports. This sounds like another "we're getting Paul George" moment.

Where did the phrase "multiple airports" come from? Not me.

Also, these locales will already support a small measure of air traffic.

I just sold the first house I bought. We bought it as a shirt sale and remodeled it. We made a 30% return on it. I want to do more deals now. Like dr jones said though, you make the money when you buy it, it all depends on the deal.

Jones, ever head of the gailey ranch? You should buy that place next and sell real estate to rich people there.

I just sold the first house I bought. We bought it as a shirt sale and remodeled it. We made a 30% return on it. I want to do more deals now. Like dr jones said though, you make the money when you buy it, it all depends on the deal.

Jones, ever head of the gailey ranch? You should buy that place next and sell real estate to rich people there.

Was it one of those buy 5 shirts get one house free deals?

Nah, nothing exciting from a "thing to do" perspective. Just a couple of MASSIVE projects that will each be their own city/municipality. In key locations but will require the development of airports, hospitals, schools, all the things a city needs. But I take down the entirety of the lands and master plan it all.

I won't hint, at this time, where these new cities will be within Utah (but it's not random spots within nothingness).

why am I getting a picture of a sort of Galt's Gulch from Atlas Shrugged?

and houses made out of poop? why not? you've all heard of the brick ****-house haven't you?
besides, it's been done before…
https://inhabitat.com/one-brick-two-bricks-lets-use-poo-bricks/

A group of students from Prasetiya Mulya Business School in Indonesia recently won the 2009 Global Social Venture Competition with their “EcoFaeBrick“, a quality, easily manufactured, low-cost sustainable building material made from cow dung. The bricks are not only 20% lighter, but they have a compressive strength 20% stronger than clay bricks and their production doesn’t rely upon devastating quarry mining techniques.

Read more: POO BRICKS: Students Develop Cow Dung Building Bricks | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

definitely a win-win idea!

You said "airports"

I was just giving you ****

I guess Heber/Midway area

Years ago I worked on some stuff around Jordanelle, they told there would be 50k units surrounding that lake at build out. Trouble was too much of the land was held by foreign corporations. They couldn't connect roads, water lines, sewer etc.

Maybe jones bought out the Dutch. Kinda of steep for a run way though.

Years ago I worked on some stuff around Jordanelle, they told there would be 50k units surrounding that lake at build out. Trouble was too much of the land was held by foreign corporations. They couldn't connect roads, water lines, sewer etc.

Maybe jones bought out the Dutch. Kinda of steep for a run way though.

Jordanelle is further west. There is a lot of land prime for development just west of Heber. If you compare the cost of prpoerties outside of Heber to Park city you quickly realize there is an opportunity. Especially since the view in Heber/midway is >>>>>>>>>>> Park city.

Last edited:
why am I getting a picture of a sort of Galt's Gulch from Atlas Shrugged?

and houses made out of poop? why not? you've all heard of the brick ****-house haven't you?
besides, it's been done before…
https://inhabitat.com/one-brick-two-bricks-lets-use-poo-bricks/

definitely a win-win idea!

That might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Jordanelle is further west. There is a lot of land prime for development just west of Heber. If you compare the cost of prpoerties outside of Heber to Park city you quickly realize there is an opportunity. Especially since the view in Heber/midway is >>>>>>>>>>> Park city.

My folks bought five acres that backs onto 40 acres of BLM, with the Weber River running through the edge of their property in Oakley about ten years ago. They built their dream house there and it's amazing. Lots of land up there, but since they built, it has skyrocketed. When they finally kick the bucket, my inheritance is gonna be all sorts of boo ya.

That might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

My folks bought five acres that backs onto 40 acres of BLM, with the Weber River running through the edge of their property in Oakley about ten years ago. They built their dream house there and it's amazing. Lots of land up there, but since they built, it has skyrocketed. When they finally kick the bucket, my inheritance is gonna be all sorts of boo ya.

Oh thats cool. I don't mean this as a look at me post, but I received an inheritance in the $400 billion range a few years ago which was nice. But ever since I reached a half-trillion ive been much more comfortable. Its all about buying low and selling high.