What's new

How would you feel if Kanter develops into an All-Star in OKC?

I could see Kanter becoming a beast but I can also see a string of DNP's.

your kidding right ....for Adams and 7pts and 7 rebs ...52 % FT in 24 minutes
...................................Kanter ...........14 pts and 8 rebs 78% FT in 27 minutes

are you dense......OKC isnt Utah ,different offense and defense
Westbrook a way better passer #6 in the NBA compared to Trey Burke #32 in the NBA........ Effin Hate is blinding here

...................................Kanter ...........14 pts and 8 rebs 78% FT in 27 minutes

Westbrook a way better passer #6 in the NBA compared to Trey Burke #32 in the NBA........ Effin Hate is blinding here

Have you ever seen Kanter play with Westbrook and Durant?

What if Dante has a similar leap as Hayward and Gobert in the next few years? So far, the Jazz are 3/4 on core pieces panning out and 4/5 assuming Dante does too. Not bad!!

WTF does FT% have to do with their play on the court? Adams plays defense and offense. Kanter plays offense. Adams plays with stars and hardly touches the ball, He's the last option on the court when on the floor and Kanter is about to become the same thing. Kanter has been the 2nd or 3rd option on the floor with the Jazz and shoots more per minute than any other Jazz player. It's not our hate that is blind, I actually liked Kanter till he acted like a little dumb *** bitch. But your love of him has made you completely delusional.

What if Dante has a similar leap as Hayward and Gobert in the next few years? So far, the Jazz are 3/4 on core pieces panning out and 4/5 assuming Dante does too. Not bad!!
You either forgot Burks or Favors and I believe the jury is still out on Burks.

become an allstar when you play with durant and ninja turtle? not gonna happen

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Last question. Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be trolling a OKC board pimpin your bitch.

How would you guys feel if.....ENES DIDN'T FREAKING WANT TO BE HERE???
It's like the girlfriend that dumped you but you can't stop talking about...even though there is a hotter French girl waiting in the background to rock your world.

Remember the Kanter trolls who used to run amuck on these boards?

Well, the latest development is that Kanter has been sitting out 4th quarters and overtimes in NY because of his defensive liability.
https://nypost.com/2018/01/10/enes-kanter-baffled-at-knicks-weird-use-of-him/
“I don’t know why,’’ Kanter said. “What’d he say? I have no idea why. I guess it’s a little weird. I have no idea. I look at the coach. He looks at me. OK? I’ll sit on the bench.’’
Hornacek indicated O’Quinn has earned time in the fourth because of his defense, but Kanter hasn’t had that conversation with the coach.
“He did not [talk to me],’’ Kanter said. “I’m ready [to play in the fourth]. It’s a little weird to me too.

That makes 2 other teams in the NBA who limited his minutes exactly like Utah did. Every coach he's had in the NBA has come to the same conclusion that Kanter is unplayable in certain matchups/situations.

So who will be the first to have the guts to admit they were wrong about Kanter and the way he was treated in Utah? That crow is yours and you know it, so be a man and chow down.

Remember the Kanter trolls who used to run amuck on these boards?

Well, the latest development is that Kanter has been sitting out 4th quarters and overtimes in NY because of his defensive liability.
https://nypost.com/2018/01/10/enes-kanter-baffled-at-knicks-weird-use-of-him/

That makes 2 other teams in the NBA who limited his minutes exactly like Utah did. Every coach he's had in the NBA has come to the same conclusion that Kanter is unplayable in certain matchups/situations.

So who will be the first to have the guts to admit they were wrong about Kanter and the way he was treated in Utah? That crow is yours and you know it, so be a man and chow down.

I dare you to hold your breath until someone does... ;)

I've always been a Kanter fan so I don't how I should feel about his future development...

What if he finally buy into playing defense and improve his 3pt shooting, refining all his tools and became an all-star big for years to come. would you put the blame on the front office for the trade or would you just harbor ills toward Kanter that much more?

I’d harbor ill will because **** him, that’s why. I have an old school mindset. Always loved coaches who were tough on me. Screamed at me. It made me better. So **** him and his pansy ***.

Kanter is full of crap. He knows exactly why he isn’t playing. It’s been the story his entire career.

I was just looking at NY stats because of this thread and noticed that Mindaugas Kuzminskas has recorded 2 minutes of play this year and somehow has a negative 41.5 PER from those 2 minutes. That seems very impressive to be that awful in only 2 minutes. His BPM is also an awesome -49.3 from those 2 minutes.

how did you feel when hitler became a military genius in germany when he could have been a good guy over here like einstein?

he was still hitler, and he still did what he did.