What's new

I don't typically complain about ads, but...

Since I really don't know where I can post this I've put it here.
Just to know: are there any particular requisites/privileges for starting new threads? Anyone know anything about that?
Because I'm not allowed to do it apparently...
Btw it's not urgent at the moment, I can easily live without starting a thread of course, but I'm a bit curious about that...
Thanks

Since I really don't know where I can post this I've put it here.
Just to know: are there any particular requisites/privileges for starting new threads? Anyone know anything about that?
Because I'm not allowed to do it apparently...
Btw it's not urgent at the moment, I can easily live without starting a thread of course, but I'm a bit curious about that...
Thanks
I had the same,I sent private message about it to Jason and he fixed it.

Still having the same issue with the banner ads at the bottom of the screen changing and kicking me out of the text box. Can we just get those banner ads removed maybe?

@Jason @colton

Also have had a full-screen pop-up hijack a few times recently. Here is a screen shot.

When I try to go back it redirects me to various different sites.

I didn't want to but I'm going to have to get an ad-block for the site. It's annoying enough it makes me not want to visit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210106-105525_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106-105525_Chrome.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 6
Still having the same issue with the banner ads at the bottom of the screen changing and kicking me out of the text box. Can we just get those banner ads removed maybe?

@Jason @colton

Also have had a full-screen pop-up hijack a few times recently. Here is a screen shot.

When I try to go back it redirects me to various different sites.

I didn't want to but I'm going to have to get an ad-block for the site. It's annoying enough it makes me not want to visit.
@Jason, I haven't seen the full screen pop up but I have had the same issue with the bottom of the screen ads interfering with the text box, several times in the past couple of weeks. Using mobile site on Chrome for Android.

@Jason, I haven't seen the full screen pop up but I have had the same issue with the bottom of the screen ads interfering with the text box, several times in the past couple of weeks. Using mobile site on Chrome for Android.
I am using Chrome on a PC, and it happens there as well.

I've sent this to our ad provider and still am awaiting a resolution. It may not be only the bottom ad as most ads appear to refresh but still working it. Thanks.

I typically don’t complain about ads, but can non-local NBA fans be pre-blocked from seeing America First Credit Union ads on Jazz broadcasts?

Let me know if this has improved. Things changed a few hours before this message.

Let me know if this has improved. Things changed a few hours before this message.
I'm still getting it quite frequently, including both the mobile site (Chrome on Android) and the desktop site (Chrome on Windows). Including several times yesterday and today.

I just had this happen like four times in a row. Five, argh it just did it as i was typing this. Bottom ad hovers just above my keyboard and kicks me out of text entry mode. Mobile site on Chrome for Android.

I just had this happen like four times in a row. Five, argh it just did it as i was typing this. Bottom ad hovers just above my keyboard and kicks me out of text entry mode. Mobile site on Chrome for Android.
I got kicked on Chrome PC today while typing. I had to click inside the window to continue.

This happens with some regularity when ads update.

It's happened to me at least four times in the past three days while using Chrome in Windows, including once as I was typing this very message. @Jason it's super annoying when you're typing along and all of a sudden the words stop appearing because an ad has taken over!

Don't want to be the thorn, but this happens in pretty much every message I type on my phone. On the computer I see it a little less, but on my phone it is pretty bad still.