What's new

I had a dream where Kanter demanded to be traded

Siro

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
And we had a thread about it with like 50 pages. Then I woke up, no thread or anything. Phew.

Ok, I have to go into nitpick mode. Kanter mentioned to a reporter that he HOPES he gets traded by the deadline. Not quite the same as asking for a trade, let alone demanding one. Let's keep it real, folks.

Ok, I have to go into nitpick mode. Kanter mentioned to a reporter that he HOPES he gets traded by the deadline. Not quite the same as asking for a trade, let alone demanding one. Let's keep it real, folks.

While I agree that he did not demand to be traded, he DID ask to be traded. If you tell a friend that you hope he can help you move, then you're asking him to help you move. If we're going to nitpick, we should keep it honest. :)

While I agree that he did not demand to be traded, he DID ask to be traded. If you tell a friend that you hope he can help you move, then you're asking him to help you move. If we're going to nitpick, we should keep it honest. :)

Two possibilities here: Either he knew exactly what he was doing and wanted to send a message(this would be completely asinine, considering that making this public could hurt Utah's ability to move him), or he just said something stupid in a moment of frustration. My gut feeling is the latter, which is NOT the same thing as asking for a trade.

Kanter should not have said what he did. /

If he felt he had no future in Utah, he should have talked to the FO about it. Instead of doing it passive-aggressively through the media.

Two possibilities here: Either he knew exactly what he was doing and wanted to send a message(this would be completely asinine, considering that making this public could hurt Utah's ability to move him), or he just said something stupid in a moment of frustration. My gut feeling is the latter, which is NOT the same thing as asking for a trade.

Frustration over what? The game against Dallas? According to his agent, this is because of how Kanter has been treated over the past 4 years!

the-twilight-zone-intro_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Rainbow_Spiral_Animation_Animated_Gif.gif

2013-08-23-tumblr_lyp9w44AO81qakduvo1_500.gif

tumblr_msw08dRClL1snge63o1_500.gif

first_gif_by_insanity_wolf_cry-d65vsov.gif

cgkys9CseJ.gif

in-the-mouth-of-madness-i-am-not-insane-crdownload.gif

tumblr_lrgy4qQWwG1qg39ewo1_500.gif