What's new

I had a dream where Kanter demanded to be traded

Ok, I have to go into nitpick mode. Kanter mentioned to a reporter that he HOPES he gets traded by the deadline. Not quite the same as asking for a trade, let alone demanding one. Let's keep it real, folks.

Two possibilities here: Either he knew exactly what he was doing and wanted to send a message(this would be completely asinine, considering that making this public could hurt Utah's ability to move him), or he just said something stupid in a moment of frustration. My gut feeling is the latter, which is NOT the same thing as asking for a trade.

Damn you are stupid.

Remember on that line on Dumb and Dumber, "So you are saying there is a chance"? That's the level of stupidity you are on right now.

I know, you don't get it. Nevermind.

I've grown tired of all the closed and deleted threads recently, but when you think about it, removing the focus away from Enes' unfortunate revealing would help raise Jazz's leverage. Let's just keep quiet. Sssh.

And then you missed the part where his agent called in to a local radio show and basically said yeah...we are not happy how he was treated and he wants to move on.

How he was treated under Corbin. His agent said they were happy with the current coaching staff. So it's not even a current problem!

How he was treated under Corbin. His agent said they were happy with the current coaching staff. So it's not even a current problem!

Her has two main flaws: Defense and passing.

Rudy does all that well more than enough.

He knows that. Maybe only subconsciously. So he must be frustrated about it.

He could have played more in the first 2 years but he was on the wrong team to do that. The bigman rotation was too fat for Ty to give him 25-30.

What I'm saying is; he will be more clear headed somewhere else and perform better. I'm nearly certain of that. Like Gordon Hayward's unassisted attempts at the rim percentage certain.

Just really interested to see how Snyder responds if he isn't traded.

Will he continue to start?

Will his minutes rise (to make him happier) or will they shrink (as a **** you)?

Will he be even more selfish with the ball and shoot more, or actually focus on being more of a team player?

How will fans in the arena respond?

I don't think that playing him more minutes would set a good precedent. Sends out a message, 'if you bitch you play more'. At the most keep on doing what he's been doing and play him the same amount of minutes, according to the team development plan that Quin has in place. About the fans, if the boos start coming out it's nobody's fault but Kanter's, what he's done now is put more pressure on himself and he will be more scrutinized from here to the end of the season. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

Her has two main flaws: Defense and passing.

He could have played more in the first 2 years but he was on the wrong team to do that. The bigman rotation was too fat for Ty to give him 25-30.
Having not played in 1 year, he comes in expecting to be a starter? I think he got the right amount of minutes in year #1. Yes, he probably deserved more playing time in year #2. But a lot of his moves are a carbon copy of Big Al. I think it was FAR more beneficial to his development to learn from a veteran like Jefferson than to get an extra 5-10 minutes on a crappy team. It's funny how they just keep coming back to those two seasons. IMO, they're just trying to deflect the attention away from why he's losing minutes to Gobert.

For the record it appears that a flaw with tappatalk led to the deletion of the original thread that was stickied. Jason is on it.

Having not played in 1 year, he comes in expecting to be a starter? I think he got the right amount of minutes in year #1. Yes, he probably deserved more playing time in year #2. But a lot of his moves are a carbon copy of Big Al. I think it was FAR more beneficial to his development to learn from a veteran like Jefferson than to get an extra 5-10 minutes on a crappy team. It's funny how they just keep coming back to those two seasons. IMO, they're just trying to deflect the attention away from why he's losing minutes to Gobert.
Yeah to me it's just a bunch of excuses after a while. Just go in and ball damnit.