What's new

I hope you are ready...

I plan to make the game affordable and social enough to encourage people to play. I want an inclusive event. I want ANY jazzfanz.com member to feel comfortable coming to play or to show up to hang out.

This will hopefully be a jazzfanz.com event where we can all get together. there was a good chunk of this season none of us would had guessed the Jazz would be going to the playoffs. It now seems like playoffs are likely. Let us celebrate that!

I might be able to make it after all!
Can I bring my peeps?

rainbowpeeps.jpg

Is the convergence of Easter, April fools and general conference one of the signs of the apocalypse?

Yes, but we need a fourth sign.

Ingles is the white horse, the bow (and arrow).
Jae is the red horse, the great sword.
Donovan is the black horse, the scales weighing your defensense until the 4th quarter and then delivering the fourth horse.
White horse is Rudy delivering death.
The souls of martyred fans have been laid to rest.
The darkness that followed.
And now the seventh seed seal is about to be broken and unleash a great and miraculous torment upon the NBA.

@infection this could be a great framework for your next gamethread.

How would April 21st work for people? I'm thinking a start time around 5pm, could easily move it up or down a few hours. The 14th would be pushing it as far as my ability to prepare, but could be possible. The 28th would probably work for me, but I'm not taking anything for granted as far as how long the Jazz will be in the playoffs. I mean I'm sure it'll be until June, but I'm not taking anything for granted.

How would April 21st work for people? I'm thinking a start time around 5pm, could easily move it up or down a few hours. The 14th would be pushing it as far as my ability to prepare, but could be possible. The 28th would probably work for me, but I'm not taking anything for granted as far as how long the Jazz will be in the playoffs. I mean I'm sure it'll be until June, but I'm not taking anything for granted.

As of now, my schedule is clear that day. Quite literally almost the only day in April that has nothing scheduled.

Can't the 14th as I will be unpacking, shopping and have my babies that night. The 21st or the 28th work for me.

21st wouldn’t work for me (have tickets to a concert for that night). Either of the other 2 would though I think.

@fishonjazz , @bigb
What is Sunday like for you guys? Specifically 4-22?

Would probably lean towards starting at 3pm on a Sunday, but could also do 5pm.

We aren't going to know the playoff schedule until when, like 4-11.

I'd like as much feedback on dates and times as I can get. Obviously there is no day that is going to work perfectly for everyone, but the more I know about what will or won't work for people the better.