What's new

I hope you are ready...

Hey, were you serious? If so, that's really awesome! And yes, you can bring your peeps. If you need any info or have any questions feel free to ask here or send me a PM.

aw gee thanks BP - but no, not serious, not at this time at least. One of these days I'd like to get out to SLC and meet-up - I did once, probably about 7-8 years ago now! I think Jason and Colton are the only ones still around from that time, at least the only ones still posting under the same names they used back then!

Those are very nice looking chips - - maybe next year for April Fools the mods can all be different colored poker chips for a day.

Have fun and keep a good poker face.
And know when to hold'em, and know when to fold'em.

The 14th is out for me. I will not even get all the materials to reupholster my main table until the 13th. I originally expected to get them this weekend.

The 21st or 22nd is a possibility but I'm sort of eyeing the 28th (or 29th) at this point. Please let me know if you are someone who is interested in attending and those days either really work for you or really don't work for you.

I’m in, any of those days work for me. Will be nice to put faces to names.

Got the rail for my main table reupholstered today. Looks and feels nice. I'll try to snag a pic.

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

It's suede and it really likes to show off anything that gets on it.

Last edited:
Got the rail for my main table reupholstered today. Looks and feels nice. I'll try to snag a pic.

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

It's suede and it really likes to show off anything that gets on it.

Love me some suede. I would drape myself in suede if it were socially acceptable.

Along with some gaudy rhinestoned glasses and a lavish walking stick with a crystal at the top.

Where is that picture of AB as a pimp. I can think of the posters exact name but it was something like madv something or other who had it as his avatar

Nice!

My wife bought me a Mitchell jersey, now I need to figure out how to get it signed.

We talking authentic jersey? What color? Was it hard to get? God o need to get me one but I’m spending every extra dollar on my camping trailer right now and can’t afford to spend 100 plus bucks on a jersey right now.

We talking authentic jersey? What color? Was it hard to get? God o need to get me one but I’m spending every extra dollar on my camping trailer right now and can’t afford to spend 100 plus bucks on a jersey right now.
Authentic, from the fanzz store in city creek. Blue. That's what they had. I think there were 4 more.

Authentic, from the fanzz store in city creek. Blue. That's what they had. I think there were 4 more.

That’s awesome!
My blue gobert is my favorite one I have

Nice!

My wife bought me a Mitchell jersey, now I need to figure out how to get it signed.

Every year my sister buys a hat and then goes and waits by the practice facility exit a couple times. She usually gets everyone to sign it every year.

So I had my eye on the 28th/29th. That's probably as soon as I could be ready but it will be game 7 of the UT/OKC series on the 29th if the series goes to 7. It might be round 2 for the Jazz by then, or they might be waiting for the winner of Hou/Minn, or eliminated.

I'm going to go ahead and plan for the 29th (or 28th if the Jazz are playing that day in rnd 2). If it is a game 7 obviously the basketball game will take priority over the poker game. We'll have to see what time of day the game is scheduled for, I imagine it would be early, but who knows.

So I had my eye on the 28th/29th. That's probably as soon as I could be ready but it will be game 7 of the UT/OKC series on the 29th if the series goes to 7. It might be round 2 for the Jazz by then, or they might be waiting for the winner of Hou/Minn, or eliminated.

I'm going to go ahead and plan for the 29th (or 28th if the Jazz are playing that day in rnd 2). If it is a game 7 obviously the basketball game will take priority over the poker game. We'll have to see what time of day the game is scheduled for, I imagine it would be early, but who knows.

Pretty sure they don't move series up. If game 7 is scheduled for the 29th, game 1 of the second round won't be til May 1st at the earliest. Even if our series ends up being a sweep or something.