What's new

I know it's not my place to ask...

you know I love you, in a not bizarre plutonic never meet you just from what I know about you on a message board sort of way.

I even half jokingly threw your name up for the mod opening but was booed off the thread.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah.. I knew you were playin... that's funny about the mod thing. I would ABSOLUTELY abuse power and play favorites.

I said Nate was a hater because of what he said about me, not HH.

I think Gyp only has a week or two and Cy has many moons.

Chowder Gut and Seagrams (VO) on the same day?

Not-Long-Now-Oct-4.jpg

you know I love you, in a not bizarre plutonic never meet you just from what I know about you on a message board sort of way.

I even half jokingly threw your name up for the mod opening but was booed off the thread.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using JazzFanz mobile app

LOL... nice hit.

;)

Cy's was just an honest mistake.

Uhhh...

So I can violate rules that exist (for a variety of reasons) and once I get caught, it's just "an honest mistake" that I forgot to use my proxy. Got it.

Interesting.

Not to mention that once you add up the infractions on his multiple accounts, he exceeded the limit anyway (hence one of the reasons for no alts).

Cray cray.

Uhhh...

So I can violate rules that exist (for a variety of reasons) and once I get caught, it's just "an honest mistake" that I forgot to use my proxy. Got it.

Interesting.

Pretty sure you could def do those things if you wanted bro. Its your site.

I've done all those things and more at bongofanz.com and nobody stands in my way. NOBODY.

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Cy's was just an honest mistake.

Do you actually know why Cy needed that Genghaufigen alt though? Was it just so that he could pull stupid pranks without tainting his own reputation?

He once copied my avatar, and started posting stupid stuff just so that I look stupid. Not to mention tag-teaming with Huge/Size to gang up on me at one point.

I'm all about giving people 2nd chances, but even I have to admit that was wayyyy too annoying for my liking.

Do you actually know why Cy needed that Genghaufigen alt though? Was it just so that he could pull stupid pranks without tainting his own reputation?

He once copied my avatar, and started posting stupid stuff just so that I look stupid. Not to mention tag-teaming with Huge/Size to gang up on me at one point.

I'm all about giving people 2nd chances, but even I have to admit that was wayyyy too annoying for my liking.

Ya dood, we should for sure get rid of all the annoying people....

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Uhhh...

Interesting.

Not to mention that once you add up the infractions on his multiple accounts, he exceeded the limit anyway (hence one of the reasons for no alts).

Cray cray.

Untwist panties.

I wasn't suggesting anything you stated on my behalf.

And I was referring to the "da ***" infraction/ban..... not the alt (he knew better, obvi, on the alt).

Untwist panties.

I wasn't suggesting anything you stated on my behalf.

And I was referring to the "da ***" infraction/ban..... not the alt (he knew better, obvi, on the alt).

The ban was solely due to the alt though, wasn't it??

Uhhh...

Interesting.

Cray cray.

The ban was solely due to the alt though, wasn't it??

I don't know. I'm not a mod (got booed, actually). I was referring to the other thing.