What's new

I know it's not my place to ask...

If Cy had turned up on poker night and sang kumbaya with all of you's, I wonder if we'd still be having this discussion...........

Cyrone, being banned sux bro. Thoughts + Prayers.

-George

^Dalamon is flexing his D in your face bros. He broke the rules, served his time, but came back and making fools of the rools. I would shut him down. It's totally dumb that Cy is banned but Dal can make fun of an obvious srs sitch.

(don't **** with UK juju, Dal)

^Dalamon is flexing his D in your face bros. He broke the rules, served his time, but came back and making fools of the rools. I would shut him down. It's totally dumb that Cy is banned but Dal can make fun of an obvious srs sitch.

Thats it. Gonna make a prayer thread for UKs demise during March Madness.

Mark. My. Words.

You brought this onto yourself.

I hate you.

Not one of us is this superficial and I resent you suggesting so.

Yeah I am a bit superficial and also kind-hearted.... If I were Jason and I'd personally met Cy in person and he was remorseful and apologized and swears he won't do it again, then I'd probably let him back in.

But that's just me...

It needed to be said though, that Cy is a very good poker player and he's used to "pushing his luck".

I guess he just pushed his luck 1 time too many and is now paying the price.......

Kkk on fiyah.

Can't tell y'all how many legit lolz I've gotten the past few days from the 2013 Most Improved runner up.

"M-I-P! M-I-P! M-I-P!"

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Yeah I am a bit superficial and also kind-hearted.... If I were Jason and I'd personally met Cy in person and he was remorseful and apologized and swears he won't do it again, then I'd probably let him back in.

But that's just me...

I dunno.

Chris-lol offered him all his chips and $200 to reinstate him and Jason gave him the look of death while threatening to dispose of UGLI. It scared the hell out of me.

Key phrase is "served his time"

Thats it. Gonna make a prayer thread for UKs demise during March Madness.

Mark. My. Words.

You brought this onto yourself.
Bring it Canadian bitch. Allah has nothing on a team with 265lb Johnson.

kentucky4.jpg