What's new

I think the story of this team has to include a Rock Bottom

Rudy Gobert: “We’re not playing the way we want to play, and we’re not the team that we can be. So it’s frustrating. All the other teams can see it, and they just come and go at us. ... We just forget about what’s important and we fall back into our demons.”

Some serious life lessons here kids. Rudy the Wise describing the battle every one of us face. Push and strive for a higher way of living, to reach that noble goal. Or give in to weakness, and sit in your squalor.

The struggle is real, in basketball and in life.

Last edited:
If this is not the bottom, what does the bottom entail? A top 5 lottery pick complete with a Bogdanovic, Conley, Mitchell slugfest, in which Rudy Robert gets injured and misses the rest of the season?

Look at the history of the St Louis Blues last year and pray to god somehow we take the same course. Doesn't make sense how we relate but belieb it brothas. We gunna be chomp onions.

Yup. Further still.
I don't see it in their eyes, their attitude, their urgency. Not even close.

IMO Front office would be crazy to make a move until these guys get there, and I think they are smart enough to wait. If they did anything it would be something that made sense before the wheels started coming off, not a knee jerk reaction to what's happening right now.

Rock bottom incommmmmiiiiiinnnnnggggggg tonight when we probably get waxed by Minny with KAT scoring 55
Then we can listen to Locke and Jones talk about how it’s really fine and okay and that it’ll all be cool and the fans are panicking for nothing.

Wrong. It's when we lose the next game
Ooooof that would be bad... teams with nothing to play for that are loose and have guys trying to claw into the league are dangerous on any given night... watch those bastards get hot.

Ooooof that would be bad... teams with nothing to play for that are loose and have guys trying to claw into the league are dangerous on any given night... watch those bastards get hot.

yeah that's what i'm worried about particularly with the lack of effort our dudes are giving I think we'll start getting better pretty soon but tonight could be ugly

Then we can listen to Locke and Jones talk about how it’s really fine and okay and that it’ll all be cool and the fans are panicking for nothing.
Jones’ commutative decades of watching the Knicks and their management has clouded his judgment and he would kill to have our problems.

yeah that's what i'm worried about particularly with the lack of effort our dudes are giving I think we'll start getting better pretty soon but tonight could be ugly
I think we win... we might get pouty towns tonight... they are sliding. If Towns gets going early and is engaged we lose.

Jones’ commutative decades of watching the Knicks and their management has clouded his judgment and he would kill to have our problems.
I think he is a little simple sometimes when he says we just aren’t playing well... or we are tired... I like his work though... he is dealing with thousands of erratic fans though so that is easier than singling our a player or particular problem.

Rock bottom I’m thinking off is when Homer Simpson featured on it, after grounds keeper Willie recorded him taking the lollie off the baby sitters a$$ ...