What's new

If Trump dodges debates...

The funny thing is that there is no need at all to run any kind of slanderous campaign against trump.

Just let him speak. He slanders himself lol

He does. Virtually every time he opens his mouth he bares his loving kind heart. I think I have not seen a more caring candidate in my 60 years. I wish Huntsman Sr. Would run. Probs only more caring American billionaire then Trump.

He does. Virtually every time he opens his mouth he bares his loving kind heart. I think I have not seen a more caring candidate in my 60 years. I wish Huntsman Sr. Would run. Probs only more caring American billionaire then Trump.

Ross Perot.

You started with an honest/less honest inquiry

You ended with anecdotal evidence of bad person/worse person.

Was this your intent?

It's quite obvious that Trump is a bigger liar, and the more dishonest man here. Politifact isn't partisan.

I believe that Kasich was more honest. I believe that Bernie was more honest. I believe that Romney was more honest. In fact, I believe that virtually every choice we have had in the last 20 years is more honest than the two we are choosing from. I also believe that you are getting bad information from your websites. According to the FBI director there were way more than 3 classified emails. In addition over 30,000 emails were deleted an never turned over to the FBI. IMO it is obvious that Clinton set up this email to circumvent the Freedom of Information Act.

I'm read the transcript from the FBI that was linked from that website. Only three were labeled that way. The others had classified info in them but did not have the label of classified and according to the FBI report would be hard to identify as that.

Interesting in those other candidates. I disagree by a lot especially on Romney but that is my opinion.

You started with an honest/less honest inquiry

You ended with anecdotal evidence of bad person/worse person.

Was this your intent?
I disagree with Broncster that you can measure q person's overall honesty on some sort of scale. Even if it was somehow possible to count up the number of untrue statements and divide that by the number of true statements(and I don't see how that could be done), the nature of the untrue statements is very relevant. Can a liar become more truthful simply by saying a lot of true things? I don't think so. To me a person who tells white lies is not nearly as dishonest as a person almost always tells the truth but sets up a scheme to defraud and deceive people, for instance.

I disagree with Broncster that you can measure q person's overall honesty on some sort of scale. Even if it was somehow possible to count up the number of untrue statements and divide that by the number of true statements(and I don't see how that could be done), the nature of the untrue statements is very relevant. Can a liar become more truthful simply by saying a lot of true things? I don't think so. To me a person who tells white lies is not nearly as dishonest as a person almost always tells the truth but sets up a scheme to defraud and deceive people, for instance.

Accept Mr Trump has never lied to us yet. He is honest an tells nothing but truth on his mind. That is why the liberals hate him. They prefer sugar coated pig **** over truth cause it makes them feel secure in there weak mentality. Just like they think war an national security was layed in the grave in 13th century.
We are not dealing with rational people.

Accept Mr Trump has never lied to us yet. He is honest an tells nothing but truth on his mind. That is why the liberals hate him. They prefer sugar coated pig **** over truth cause it makes them feel secure in there weak mentality. Just like they think war an national security was layed in the grave in 13th century.
We are not dealing with rational people.
Your act is getting old, but nice job doubling down on it. That's what Trump would do, too.

e49892c01b96c17fe72ca28e5e15ada4.jpg

Imma throw out a slow pitch for y'all. Grab your bat.

Why would America have a minimum wage but allow imports from countries (that can be easily manufactured here) that pay their workers pennies to our dollars?

I will leave the question super simple...

From the day he first descended the escalator at the tower named for himself, it has been painfully obvious, to those with eyes to see, that Donald Trump felt no love at all for his country. From the start of this most bizarre moment in the political life of this nation, it has been clear that nothing could compete with the love Trump felt for himself. In love with the image of Donald Trump. In love with the idea of himself.

He has never really wanted to be our President at all. Not in the sense of representing the head of the Executive branch of our federal government. Working for the common good. Helping lead a nation in a perilous world. Helping lead his nation through an era of social and cultural change at home. No, Not that role. Instead, he seeks a personality cult. The cult of Donald Trump. The emperor without a heart, the emperor without an intellect, would like to preen and parade before his subjects for a few years or more. Bask in the adulation that is his oxygen. That is what the office of President represents to Trump. This is about getting on that throne and holding up a mirror, to see the wonder of the Donald. Responsibilities and ideas? That requires a sense of honor and the presence of an intellect, traits missing in Trump. If he provides no specifics, it's because substance in that respect has not entered his mind at all. He brings his self-love to the table, and nothing else.

And when the ordinary among us, those with more honor then this small man could ever hope to display, dare point out the unfathomably shallow nature of his character, the truth of this man, he calls these easily recognized truths, "vicious" attacks upon the never to be sullied image of Donald Trump. Any freedom of speech that includes any criticism of the emperor will be met with the rage that is Trump's only defense against those who throw light upon his true character.

This whole charade cannot work if we refuse to cooperate in his effort to revolve the history and future of the nation he cares not a wit about around his own self love. This effort to use fear, anger, and hate as the means to elevate himself is proof that self love clearly exceeds love of country. No honorable man would elevate and encourage fear, anger, and hate among the populace out of love of country. Instead, these are traitorous acts, since they poison the body politic, they undermine the need to heal, they trash the ideal of helping Americans embrace the future as one nation.

We are a good people. We are so much better then this.

How do we begin to measure the smallness of the Donald:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/doug...smallness-of-the-donald-trump_b_11298822.html

Last edited:
I could see him pulling such a stunt but I don't see him passing the opportunity to Sean Hannity Hillary. Hannity is possibly America's most brilliant idiot. Trump is second in line.

I could see him pulling such a stunt but I don't see him passing the opportunity to Sean Hannity Hillary. Hannity is possibly America's most brilliant idiot. Trump is second in line.

have you ever seen the clip of hannity getting owned by christopher hitchens? worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doKkOSMaTk4

Ignoring the pleas of his advisers and entreaties from party leaders in Washington, Mr. Trump only dug in further on Tuesday. He told a Virginia television station that he had no regrets about his clash with Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of an Army captain killed in Iraq. And in an extraordinarily provocative interview with The Washington Post, Mr. Trump declined to endorse for re-election several Republicans who had criticized him, including the House speaker, Paul D. Ryan of Wisconsin, and Senator John McCain of Arizona, who both face primaries this month.

He also belittled Senator Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire, who had criticized his treatment of the Khans, for not being supportive of his campaign.

For days, Mr. Trump’s top advisers and allies have urged him to move on from the feud, which erupted when Mr. Khan criticized him at the Democratic convention, and focus instead on the economy and the national security record of his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton. Yet, facing outcry on the left and right, Mr. Trump has insisted to associates that he has been treated unfairly by Mr. Khan, the news media and some Republicans, said people familiar with the campaign’s deliberations who insisted on anonymity to discuss them.

Republicans now say Mr. Trump’s obstinacy in addressing perhaps the gravest crisis of his campaign may trigger drastic defections within the party, and Republican lawmakers and strategists have begun to entertain abandoning him en masse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/...sses Attack on Khan Family and G.O.P. Leaders

have you ever seen the clip of hannity getting owned by christopher hitchens? worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doKkOSMaTk4

Fantastic.

I love turning on that guy's epic rants every time the stock market tanks. I can't explain why to myself even but for some reason it cracks me up every time.

Imma throw out a slow pitch for y'all. Grab your bat.

Why would America have a minimum wage but allow imports from countries (that can be easily manufactured here) that pay their workers pennies to our dollars?

I will leave the question super simple...

Still waiting on [MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION] to answer a similar question from his ultra-liberal perspective: why does the left hate on exporting jobs while complaining about the poorest among us? Don't foreigners matter too?