What's new

i'm quite disgusted with the NBA refs tonight turning a blind eye to westbrook's actions.

At least his involvement and past issues gives me something to point to if we don’t get a good whistle... we could just win by 30 and give me nothing to stress about.

This is where I think Quin failed us in that game. He didn't anticipate a big run, and settled for his normal rotations, even when Westbrook started showing he was trying to take the game over. At this point, regardless of the endless **** spewed by the refs, he needed to mix things up, throw a different look at RW, get smaller faster guys on the court. Something. I think he makes the adjustments they need, I just hope if OKC does really throw something new at us during the game that Quin adjusts to it better than he did last game.

This is where I think Quin failed us in that game. He didn't anticipate a big run, and settled for his normal rotations, even when Westbrook started showing he was trying to take the game over. At this point, regardless of the endless **** spewed by the refs, he needed to mix things up, throw a different look at RW, get smaller faster guys on the court. Something. I think he makes the adjustments they need, I just hope if OKC does really throw something new at us during the game that Quin adjusts to it better than he did last game.

Meh... when you are up 18 and both of your paint protectors are in foul trouble it's tough to slow down Russ. He made midrangers and threes. The offense was the biggest issue... Even if we had just gotten bad shots off we might win by running clock and not turning it over. There were a few nuclear turnovers in there that led to baskets.

Quin has been very good. Trust him.