What's new

i'm quite disgusted with the NBA refs tonight turning a blind eye to westbrook's actions.

I thought the refereeing was mostly okay. Ingles is lucky to finish the game, Westbrook certainly is, but this game was not an easy job for the refs.

They won't suspend those guys... they will say whatever they need to, but they won't. Honestly I'm fine with it... it is a stupid rule and has had a material affect on NBA championships in the past.

They won't suspend those guys... they will say whatever they need to, but they won't. Honestly I'm fine with it... it is a stupid rule and has had a material affect on NBA championships in the past.

Better chance of getting an easter egg of the easter bunny himself than the league doing a thing about it. I do expect the next game to be called a lot tighter, touch fouls to be called on all non all stars.

Better chance of getting an easter egg of the easter bunny himself than the league doing a thing about it. I do expect the next game to be called a lot tighter, touch fouls to be called on all non all stars.

The real question today is are the OKC players preparing to play tomorrow or packing they ****... I say Carmelo is packing, PG is likely looking at flights to LA right now... Ray Felton has booked an all inclusive and he will get his moneys worth.

Nah Melo ain't packing nobody else is paying him 30 million next year. Pushoff p on the other probably has his agent checking out real estate.

Felton is probably just trying to get into shape for the next football season.

If Amare could get suspended why not those two? I hope they do get suspended.

If Amare could get suspended why not those two? I hope they do get suspended.

Different commissioner at the time... stern was a drop the hammer guy... silver is whatever is good for business type of guy.

Come on don't be a bunch of babies. We won Crowder elbowed Adams in the face. Ingles should have gotten tossed for all his extra trash. Let's just hope the Jazz wrap up this series.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app
I don't think Ingles should've gotten a tech, but understand why he did, but what in the hell did Gobert do to deserve a tech?? Only thing I can think is he said something, but what is he supposed to do when Westbrook gets in his face unprovoked. Gobert was much more composed then I would've been getting intentionally nutjobbed. Why wasn't Westbrook given a tech?

Westbrook didn't have a common foul on that play before Crowder was ejected. Westbrook straight up hits Crowder in the chest/stomach. That's flagrant at the least and if it isn't 'taunting' then I don't know what is. Compare seconds 28 - 30 of this video with Ingles 'technical'. Side by side it doesn't make sense in the slightest unless you account for star treatment. Period.

Seconds 34 - 41 for the ingles technical:

Crowder shouldn't have flung his arm up, but Carmelo shouldn't have come in and instigated either. Should have been a double tech at least.

Remember that Felton/Gobert Technical as well? Again, side by side, how does this make sense in light of the Crowder Ejection unless it's Star power playing against Utah.

Finally, THANKS Kenny the jet for talking about what the Jazz are doing well instead of what the OKC are not doing. The Jazz are winning in his mind instead of the Thunder are losing as most of the media is talking about.

I don't think Ingles should've gotten a tech, but understand why he did, but what in the hell did Gobert do to deserve a tech?? Only thing I can think is he said something, but what is he supposed to do when Westbrook gets in his face unprovoked. Gobert was much more composed then I would've been getting intentionally nutjobbed. Why wasn't Westbrook given a tech?

Westbrook came in and swiped at him while he was holding his balls... wasn’t it a double tech on Felton and Rudy... so did RW get one there? It was such a **** show by the officials.

The Adams foul... the third foul on RW was clearly on Abrines and then just the inconsistent techs...

Westbrook didn't have a common foul on that play before Crowder was ejected. Westbrook straight up hits Crowder in the chest/stomach. That's flagrant at the least and if it isn't 'taunting' then I don't know what is. Compare seconds 28 - 30 of this video with Ingles 'technical'. Side by side it doesn't make sense in the slightest unless you account for star treatment. Period.

Seconds 34 - 41 for the ingles technical:

Crowder shouldn't have flung his arm up, but Carmelo shouldn't have come in and instigated either. Should have been a double tech at least.

Remember that Felton/Gobert Technical as well? Again, side by side, how does this make sense in light of the Crowder Ejection unless it's Star power playing against Utah.

Finally, THANKS Kenny the jet for talking about what the Jazz are doing well instead of what the OKC are not doing. The Jazz are winning in his mind instead of the Thunder are losing as most of the media is talking about.

Reggi Miller had a good point on Twitter... probably his first good point ever... in a scrum you don’t grab the other teams guys... you grab your own guys... grabbing the other guy is an act of aggression imo.

Reggi Miller had a good point on Twitter... probably his first good point ever... in a scrum you don’t grab the other teams guys... you grab your own guys... grabbing the other guy is an act of aggression imo.

And that's what DM always does. He grabbed Quin when he got ejected. He grabbed Jae and others. Takes a special awareness to be in those places and do that.

Russell has his back to him. I don't get Crowder he seems really angry over some minor stuff. Maybe he should focus that anger on his shot. Dude has been awful and he just keeps shooting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah. When DM separated Jae off the court and then pounded his chest, Crowder didn't smile at all. Got to keep it in perspective. It is a game after all. Enjoy the process. The rest of the Jazz contributors are.