What's new

Inception **^^**

I finally saw this last Saturday and I have to echo Trout's sentiments somewhat. I didn't find it unwatchable, it was moderately entertaining but I don't understand all the hype. The girl we bought the tickets from asked us how many times we had already seen it and was almost personally offended when we told her it was our first. She went on to tell us how this is the greatest all time movie, ever. She had seen it 8 times!

And for those that keep talking about how original the story line is, it isn't. All they did was take 1984's Dreamscape and juiced it up a bit with CGI and this whole dream in a dream stuff.

Let me just say I absolutely loved the forger in it. I forget the actor's name. He's playing Max in the next Mad Max movie. But he had a great swagger to him.

Let me just say I absolutely loved the forger in it. I forget the actor's name. He's playing Max in the next Mad Max movie. But he had a great swagger to him.

Ya, I agree -- but isn't it interesting that you can't remember any of the characters names or really what they were doing there? Don't you just love how this 'impossible' thing, inception, was picked up and done by n00bs without question or problem. No worries, mate.

This movie was terribly horrid.