What's new

Inception **^^**

I've been mulling over it for a couple days. I've decided this movie would have been great had it been directed by Tarsem Singh.

The Dark Knight, and Heath Ledger's Joker are annoyingly overrated.

oh, and that c-word from juno will also always annoy the piss out of me.

Last edited:
This is part of the reason I get annoyed with the cult of Christopher Nolan. By this weekend we could very well see a situation where Christopher Nolan is credited with directing 3 of the top 30 movies ever as determined by the popular voting mechanism on the imdb 250. By that measure, he is the greatest film director of all time. Ridiculous.

he is isnt he?

people always hating on him.
first he was riding the coattails of an excelent cast (batman begins), the he was riding the hype mahcine heath leadger death created. and now he is riding a weak summer of forgettable blockbusters, so people call a half decent flick a masterpiece.

stop hating his movies arent as boring as quentan

This will not even be in the top 20 when all is said and done. The fan-boys skew the ratings early on and once the average movie-goer sees it in the next few weeks or on DVD and give it a 6 or 7 out of 10, the average will drop.

someone sad the exact same thing of dark knight. yet its at number 11 if im not msitaken

when its all said and done it will lvel somewhere between 10-20

Oh, did I mention the part where Arthur was running on the never ending stairs and the dude unloaded a clip at him from 5 feet away and missed every shot? Yeah, awesome!!!!

didnt you ever dream about some buglar in your home or some other sort of bad men and you have a gun in your hand. start unloading the clip:p yet the badman still standing:p.

im jsut thinkin in shared dreams a weakmind can shoot bullets(wait let me rephrase MAKE BELIEVE BULLETS)at someone strong of mind. what you thinnk will happen?

hmm
it IS A DREAM

explain pleasE?

When the truck is falling from the bridge...they show it on about seven or eight instances. One time, I would guess the fifth time they show it, it appears the same or maybe even actually higher than the previous time they showed it which was much earlier, about 8-10 minutes. One guy laughed out loud in the theater the first time I saw it, and the second time someone made a similar sound.

In The Dark Knight, his major gaff is when the motorcycle busts through the wall. The editing's horrible there. In fact, much of that scene with Bale on the cycle involves shaky editing.

The movie was okay. 9.5/10 is a ridiculous rating. it is in the 8 range. The only reason I said it was okay was that I went to see it after it had been overly hyped and found myself leaving the theater with a sense of disappointment. The 8 range is still very good. People are acting like this is the best movie ever made and it isn't even close.

When the truck is falling from the bridge...they show it on about seven or eight instances. One time, I would guess the fifth time they show it, it appears the same or maybe even actually higher than the previous time they showed it which was much earlier, about 8-10 minutes. One guy laughed out loud in the theater the first time I saw it, and the second time someone made a similar sound.

In The Dark Knight, his major gaff is when the motorcycle busts through the wall. The editing's horrible there. In fact, much of that scene with Bale on the cycle involves shaky editing.

didnt notice the truck sequence:p.

just rewatch the dark knight cycle sequence. is dont notice anything odd might be my lack movie knowledge.

The movie was okay. 9.5/10 is a ridiculous rating. it is in the 8 range. The only reason I said it was okay was that I went to see it after it had been overly hyped and found myself leaving the theater with a sense of disappointment. The 8 range is still very good. People are acting like this is the best movie ever made and it isn't even close.

yeah the problem is if you give it an 8 other people give it a 9 and 10

so the rating is a democratic rating

bont worry it will go down

My cousin watches tons of movies and he has like 40 dvd's and he is even going to get a blu ray player when they arent so expensive and he watches movies all the time and he knows all the quotes in the movies and he has a bunch of movie posters in his room and he said that Inception is the best movie ever by far and he said that the only movie that even came close to being as good was The Dark Knight.

My cousin watches tons of movies and he has like 40 dvd's and he is even going to get a blu ray player when they arent so expensive and he watches movies all the time and he knows all the quotes in the movies and he has a bunch of movie posters in his room and he said that Inception is the best movie ever by far and he said that the only movie that even came close to being as good was The Dark Knight.

lol.

[video]https://www.collegehumor.com/video:1939332

This cracks me up. "It was a hard maze, ok."

Finally saw it tonight.

You couldn't pay me enough to sit and watch that travesty again. I mean, damn. Piss poor acting, piss poor story, ugly girls, it was just.... just... just.... GODS DAMN THIS MOVIE!!!!!

F'ing horrible, on all levels of the Tower. I wanted to get up and leave an hour into it. I can't put it into feelings. I hate it. I want it to die.

i think you're transposing your anger trout!

I liked it quite a bit for the first half, but it was at least 30 minutes too long for me.
The concept was intriguing.

Finally saw it tonight.

You couldn't pay me enough to sit and watch that travesty again. I mean, damn. Piss poor acting, piss poor story, ugly girls, it was just.... just... just.... GODS DAMN THIS MOVIE!!!!!

F'ing horrible, on all levels of the Tower. I wanted to get up and leave an hour into it. I can't put it into feelings. I hate it. I want it to die.

Yeah, those movies where you actually have to use your brain...they're really terrible, aren't they?

Yeah, those movies where you actually have to use your brain...they're really terrible, aren't they?

Come now, jack hole, give me some credit.

For weeks now all I have been hearing is how GREAT this movie was, and how you would likely have to see it twice in order to really understand what was going on. I was very excited to see it, because I thought it would be a mind-blow like the Matrix was. Wow, how wrong I was. Mrs. Trout and I both walked out of the theater and said to eachother, "Um, is everyone else just stupid, or am I really this smart? I have ZERO questions about that movie." The bottom line is that this movie just wasn't very good. It had good potential, I guess, but it just wasn't good. I could really go into detail about why I didn't like it, but most of what I feel has already been said in this thread. Mrs. Trout liked it, but said she'd never see it again. I really wanted to leave the theater, that's how much I didn't like it.

1 out of 10, easily the worst movie I've seen this year.