What's new

INDIANA TOOK TALENT AGAIN

Having Turner and Gobert on the court at the same time would make us the slowest and poorly spaced front court in the NBA. That would be bad as the NBA is trending towards smaller quicker stretch 4s, like Lyles, who can nail 3s.
This.

This is exactly why I wanted Lyles. A player like Lyles can do so much to change the outlook of a teams offense, making everything so much easier and make everything so much more difficult for the opposing defenses.
Turner is better, but Lyles is a decent consolation prize. I was worried he wasnt going to give us much seeing him early. Now he has shown he can
produce in the NBA. At least we didnt get a dud.
Not sure how u can call Turner a better player. Everyone progresses at different rates. I'm pretty sure Miles has played more consistent minutes. Now that Lyles has been in the starting lineup for a few weeks he's come on fast and is playing well and progressing faster then I thought he would. To early to say who the better player is.
Can someone translate this for me?
Was going to ask the same question

Evidently kawhi has Hornacek in poor graced with jazz.

Translation: Evidently, former Jazz assistant coach Jeff Hornacek was quite enamored with Kawhi Leonard and publicly expressed his disappointment when the Jazz drafted Alec Burks instead of Kawhi, leading to his fall from grace with the Jazz front office.

Not sure what is wrong with you people, it was clear to me (sarcasm)

How's about we do a poll to answer the following question:

How many times is there going to be a dumb thread posted by morons in the next 5 years about how the Jazz SHOULD HAVE drafted Turner over Lyles (even though he wasn't on the board when we drafted).

0 - 5 (ie. number of periods Jerry Sloan has had in his life)
6 - 10 (ie. our record in the next 10 games)
11 - 17 (ie. the length of my manliness in inches)
18+ (adults only)

How's about we do a poll to answer the following question:

How many times is there going to be a dumb thread posted by morons in the next 5 years about how the Jazz SHOULD HAVE drafted Turner over Lyles (even though he wasn't on the board when we drafted).

0 - 5 (ie. number of periods Jerry Sloan has had in his life)
6 - 10 (ie. our record in the next 10 games)
11 - 17 (ie. the length of my manliness in inches)
18+ (adults only)

6-10 over the next 10 games? your math sucks

We really missed out this draft. We should have drafted KAT or Porz instead of Lyles. Not as bad of a miss though as the 2012 draft when we missed out on Davis and took a chance on Kevin Murphy.

Lyles transformation in the last 5 weeks has made me completely forget about the other players in the 8-15 range that The Jazz missed or passed up - regardless of their stats. For now, I think we owe him at least that.

We really missed out this draft. We should have drafted KAT or Porz instead of Lyles. Not as bad of a miss though as the 2012 draft when we missed out on Davis and took a chance on Kevin Murphy.
I'm still livid about the LeBron James draft where we instead took Sasha Pavlović. What were the Jazz thinking? (And don't tell me the problem was that LeBron had already been selected 18 spots earlier because I'm sick and tired of that lame excuse.)