What's new

Ingles is awful; Major black eye for DL

Ingles has once again shown up in the post season. Dude lives for it.

Reactions: MVP
Joe Ingles is a decent 10th man in the NBA. If the Jazz simply paid what they did in the offseason as a ploy to keep Hayward, it is a crippling move. If the Jazz brass felt Ingles was truly worth that contract as a player, it's very alarming. Ingles needs to lose minutes big time or get hurt.

How do you even show your face in here anymore? Love you.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

DcRm-VRX4AAw4hJ.jpg

Joe Ingles is a decent 10th man in the NBA. If the Jazz simply paid what they did in the offseason as a ploy to keep Hayward, it is a crippling move. If the Jazz brass felt Ingles was truly worth that contract as a player, it's very alarming. Ingles needs to lose minutes big time or get hurt.

100% agree.

Ingles KILLED us tonight. He kept forcing awful PNR with gobert and favors. He refuses to shoot when hes open.

Guy can play decent team defense and his length helps him.

He just needs to come off the bench. He's not a quality starter. Kinda like Favors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think the Jazz got head-faked into overpaying Ingles, but not by much. His contract declines over the next few years. I think Ingles can be a 5th man or 7th man. He's a rotation player.

He's a fantastic role player, not a pick and roll or dribble to the hoop PG.

Ingles has only to shoot openwide 3s and play some defense. Now he suddenly thinks to be an all-around player. He slows down the Jazz offense.

He should get maximum 20 minutes, give some of his minutes to Royce O'Neale or other players.

Ingles is overpaid. No other team would give him this contract.

You guys should all just check with me before you start moving your butt cheeks like *** hats

First half of his first season, I didn't think he'd last, but after the improvements he made the second half I was a believer, and knew he'd be good, I just didn't know he'd be this good.

You guys should all just check with me before you start moving your butt cheeks like *** hats
Meh... Even Joe says he plays within his role so calling him a fantastic role player is not the biggest blunder. And he's improved greatly in the PnR with Faves and Gobert since I posted that. So kind of a dumb call out imo.

Meh... Even Joe says he plays within his role so calling him a fantastic role player is not the biggest blunder. And he's improved greatly in the PnR with Faves and Gobert since I posted that. So kind of a dumb call out imo.

Pfft amateur, his PnR with Rudy last season was actually pretty good, I expect with a summer of hard work with the jazz's development staff jumping Joe will walk on water next season.

100% agree.

Ingles KILLED us tonight. He kept forcing awful PNR with gobert and favors. He refuses to shoot when hes open.

Guy can play decent team defense and his length helps him.

He just needs to come off the bench. He's not a quality starter. Kinda like Favors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think the Jazz got head-faked into overpaying Ingles, but not by much. His contract declines over the next few years. I think Ingles can be a 5th man or 7th man. He's a rotation player.

He's a fantastic role player, not a pick and roll or dribble to the hoop PG.

He's good and fairly paid. He just has way too big a role given the current personnel...

We miss Hayward badly.

... and Rubio and ...

He needs to shoot the ****ing ball... He want's to be Hayward but he is not, he's Hedo Turkoglu.

Lol. Hedo was better than hayward will likely ever be.

Ingles is Synders Tank steerer

THE TANK COMMANDER INGLES?

Ingles has only to shoot openwide 3s and play some defense. Now he suddenly thinks to be an all-around player. He slows down the Jazz offense.

He should get maximum 20 minutes, give some of his minutes to Royce O'Neale or other players.

Face it, he paired very well with Hayward.

Maybe we can involve Ingles in a trade to the celtics for a #1

or when you want to make fun of CY. cos he's wrong everytime.
This made me lol big time. We still laughing at yamers
You crazy he is a fringe player getting starter minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

Behold, the idiots!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was saying Ingles was purposely playing like **** to lead the tank, there's a difference than just being bad... idiot!!!!