What's new

Ingles is awful; Major black eye for DL

I still find it incredible anyone ever questioned, much less was mad about, a 12 million per year contract for a guy who was top 3 in 3pt shooter from the previous year, could playmake on the ball, and played high level defense in the playoffs 1-3.
Jazzfanz, where incredible happens.

I still find it incredible anyone ever questioned, much less was mad about, a 12 million per year contract for a guy who was top 3 in 3pt shooter from the previous year, could playmake on the ball, and played high level defense in the playoffs 1-3.

I love and loved Ingles but I thought mid season we should cut a few of his minutes because he was struggling and looked exhausted. I was very wrong.

Last edited:
Early in the season I said something along the lines of "we're trying to force Ingles into being a Ginobli but we should focus on making him a Turkoglu". I couldn't have been more wrong.

On top of it weren’t the Magic prepared to offer him like 16 mil a year or something around there?