What's new

Ingles is awful; Major black eye for DL

Ingles is a top one player in the league and is a Demi-God. Anyone who says otherwise can repent at his statue when they build it. Word is they have already poured the footing.

Just 10 days ago this board was saying how much of a steal Ingles was. Bipolar fans are awesome.

I mean...You are now saying Turkoglu was better than Haywood. I'm sure last year when Haywood was on the Jazz you wouldn't say that. Bipolar?

Ingles is a keeper. Great glue guy who can defend, pass and just make plays. We are asking him to do too much. And not only him but others like DM. His contract decreases over the years so he will be of great value when we fix the roster. His trade value will also increase, particularly for contenders.

Overall, so far this season Ingles has been pretty good - his numbers are good when compared to last season.

He simply sucked against the Heat and has had a few other bad games. It's amazing he has as many assists as he does based on how his teammates are shooting.

Ingles has only to shoot openwide 3s and play some defense. Now he suddenly thinks to be an all-around player. He slows down the Jazz offense.

He should get maximum 20 minutes, give some of his minutes to Royce O'Neale or other players.

Last edited:
Ingles is not awful, but a player like him who is not great at creating his own shot but has good court vision and is a good passer needs people who can shoot around him. Last year he had Hay and Hill, and Rodney when he was hot. This year he has neither Hay or Hill, and Rodney has been awful -- 1-9 last night from 3. It's really the same with Rubio, who from what I've seen is not as good as setting up other guys as Joe.

I mean...You are now saying Turkoglu was better than Haywood. I'm sure last year when Haywood was on the Jazz you wouldn't say that. Bipolar?

Ingles is a keeper. Great glue guy who can defend, pass and just make plays. We are asking him to do too much. And not only him but others like DM. His contract decreases over the years so he will be of great value when we fix the roster. His trade value will also increase, particularly for contenders.

I've always thought hedo was very good. Haywood had a great year.

Ingles has only to shoot openwide 3s and play some defense. Now he suddenly thinks to be an all-around player. He slows down the Jazz offense.

He should get maximum 20 minutes, give some of his minutes to Royce O'Neale or other players.

Ingles is just playing the role Quin has given him. I don't think he needs to play less I think other guys need to play better so Joe doesn't have to always be the ball handler.

Ingles is overpaid. No other team would give him this contract.

Lol. Hedo was better than hayward will likely ever be.

1126.gif

Ingles was meant to be Hayworthless' sidekick. Since his hero is no longer on the team the sidekick has been thrust into the role of the hero, and that just doesn't work. Robin is nothing without Batman. get Ingles a batman and he will be a solid Robin.

He's good and fairly paid. He just has way too big a role given the current personnel...

We miss Hayward badly.

I agree, in fact this its not just Ingles but the whole team that needs THAT guy. Now finding one is the problem, but I feel that a #1 option will show just how devastating this team really is.