What's new

Is Conley Ded?

We are paying 2 ded guys, one 10 mil and the other over 30 mil. Conman is getting 400,000 a game to sit in a suit and eat popcorn and smile
Yeah and Donovan’s getting paid $5 million for $30+ million in value to the franchise. The Jazz made the Conley move because they had the financial flexibility to do so and are underpaying the most talented player on their team. If you’re looking at the money he’s making and expecting that type of production you’re an idiot and that’s a stupid argument and thing to point out.

I'm actually shocked people on this board think that teams want Exum. He will be getting a vet minimum AT BEST at the end of this contract if he's not playing in the NBL by then
Next year teams may want exum as an expiring. But this season he holds negative value.

I'm actually shocked people on this board think that teams want Exum. He will be getting a vet minimum AT BEST at the end of this contract if he's not playing in the NBL by then

Dont say that to do australian die hard exum fans around here who think exum is michael jordan.

This is not bashing on Mike, but we can all talk about Rubio's shooting woes, and his bad fit on our team in some aspects, but the way he runs the offense, can spot and execute a flashy pass is astronomically ahead of how Mike is in that regard.

Rubio has that Suns offense running like butter at times, for the games that I've watched them. Even without Booker the last few games.

Here's hoping for Mike to settle soon and become the maestro that he is in the skillset that he can provide us.

EDIT: I would also want Baynes on this team. I really really.....really want him on our team. You can even play Baynes and Rudy together in small doses, if you want to go super tall. Baynes can certainly stick to the perimeter and hit a 3. You could play pick and roll with Rudy, and pick and pop and/or roll with Baynes.

This is not bashing on Mike, but we can all talk about Rubio's shooting woes, and his bad fit on our team in some aspects, but the way he runs the offense, can spot and execute a flashy pass is astronomically ahead of how Mike is in that regard.

Rubio has that Suns offense running like butter at times, for the games that I've watched them. Even without Booker the last few games.

Here's hoping for Mike to settle soon and become the maestro that he is in the skillset that he can provide us.

EDIT: I would also want Baynes on this team. I really really.....really want him on our team. You can even play Baynes and Rudy together in small doses, if you want to go super tall. Baynes can certainly stick to the perimeter and hit a 3. You could play pick and roll with Rudy, and pick and pop and/or roll with Baynes.

He's got them playing so well that they are 11-14 on the season.

I wonder if they are tired of being so dominant?

He's got them playing so well that they are 11-14 on the season.

I wonder if they are tired of being so dominant?
Well last season they were 19-63 on the season...seems like a solid gain to me.

Does anyone know the official diagnosis? That tight hamstring is taking a long time loosening up.
God you’re the worst poster on here. It’s a hammy, tightness or strained their a bitch. The jazz, and you should know this, air on the side of caution. The jazz don’t want tightness to become a strain. They don’t want to be dealing with it all year long if tightness becomes a strain or worse.

I’m so sick of you starting threads just for the sake of starting threads and attention.

Well last season they were 19-63 on the season...seems like a solid gain to me.
Rubio is in the Demar DeRozan class of player... solid floor raiser, but they can only take you to a certain level before you need something different. Good addition for the Suns based on where they were.