What's new

Is Hayward God?

Incredible game tonight for Hayward. He might be the real deal.

Awesome game by Hayward...finally stepped up in the 4th in a close game...FINALLY.
That's what I've been waiting for all season. He looked like a leader out there and made **** happen down the stretch.

Still not sold that he's a max player though...We need this kind of performance from him every game not once every nine games...time will tell.

I doubt Hayward will get the max, but he's definitely worth more than 10 per year

I doubt Hayward will get the max, but he's definitely worth more than 10 per year

In the first half tonight Hayward was complete crap. Actually crap smells better than the way Hayward was playing. He played terrific in the second half. I'm still not ready to say he's worth more than 10 million a year.

It must be a sunny day out because look at all you fair-weather fans. The sheep have found their way back to the shepherd.

Hayward is the only god and burke is his messenger.

There is no other God but Hayward and the Prophet Black Jesus Burke is his messenger (PBUH).

Like clockwork...this thread is bumped after Hayward has his first good game in two weeks. Cool.

Just finished watching the Portland-Indiana game...Even though Indy lost, Paul George was a fricken beast...he made 5 three-pointers in the last 2 minutes of the game to keep it close. 43 pts in the game. Just wanted to share.

I hope this means he has truly snapped out of the funk he has been in and we will see more of this. I am more worried this is just an outlier.