What's new

Is Hayward God?

And now I want my ****ing virgins, dammit!

Here is the first one. I am sure more are on the way, but cannot guarantee they will be this level of hotness.

thumb.jpg

Remember, he did have an amazing game against OKC last year. Before we bow down and sacrifice our first-borns, let's make sure this isn't his once-in-a-month teaser.

Remember when you guys were like, "we shouldn't resign Hayward he doesn't deserve the max blah blarg blerg i'm dumb"?

Hayward skeptics are only believers in denial.

This post reminds just how long its been since Utah has had a real respectable team. Respectable meaning by we had the respect of opposing teams as one of the best. Hayward, God??? To hell with individual performance, are we a playoff contender? NO. Can we make a run and go deep in the playoffs? NO. And I'm not saying that until he does that he will then earn the right to be called "God". I am saying there is a way bigger picture here. Are we a team with chemistry? is the question that should be asked.
I have never been a Hayward fan, but I have to give credit where credit is due. And Hayward has obviously been living in the gym during the off-season. Hopefully it helps him elevate his game.

This post reminds just how long its been since Utah has had a real respectable team. Respectable meaning by we had the respect of opposing teams as one of the best. Hayward, God??? To hell with individual performance, are we a playoff contender? NO. Can we make a run and go deep in the playoffs? NO. And I'm not saying that until he does that he will then earn the right to be called "God". I am saying there is a way bigger picture here. Are we a team with chemistry? is the question that should be asked.
I have never been a Hayward fan, but I have to give credit where credit is due. And Hayward has obviously been living in the gym during the off-season. Hopefully it helps him elevate his game.

Shut up and accept Hayward as your lord and savior.

Shut up and accept Hayward as your lord and savior.

I will not! Unless he can make blind men see (Amare Stoudamire), crippled men walk (Steve Nash), or raise the dead back to life (Larry H. ) than no I will not accept him for my lord and savior. Besides, being Catholic and believing in the trinity and such, he really needs to bring in more than just a playoff spot