What's new

Is Hayward God?

B1vH4K3CAAECXjE.jpg

Can someone photoshop this pic to make it look like Hayward is going Super-Saiyan?

Like saying all cats are animals
All dogs are animals
Therefore all cats are dogs.

You'd have to say Hayward = God
God = goku
Hayward = goku

You know what's funny? In Hayward's post game interview in the locker room he mentioned seeing Raja Bell tonight and how much he helped mentor him his rookie year.

Yikes! Hayward might be in trouble with Quin.

"DOING IT HIS WAY

Hayward told Utah coach Quin Snyder he wanted to take the final shot. Synder instructed him to make sure he drove it to the basket. ''I may have disobeyed what he said . I started to drive but I just read the defense and saw the step-back was open,'' said Hayward, who posted only his second career game-winning shot."

Snyder on Hayward's game winner:
"It’s not surprising he made it. He told me in the timeout, 'I’m shooting it.' And he did."

The emotion he had in that post game interview was refreshing to say the least. It was almost as though he was choked up about the crowd reaction. Anyway, him thanking the fans for their loudness really gained him some points in my book. He's got a lot of credit with me.

Snyder on Hayward's game winner:
"It’s not surprising he made it. He told me in the timeout, 'I’m shooting it.' And he did."

The emotion he had in that post game interview was refreshing to say the least. It was almost as though he was choked up about the crowd reaction. Anyway, him thanking the fans for their loudness really gained him some points in my book. He's got a lot of credit with me.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he won't be in the doghouse for that one. He made a read and took what was open. Unlike Corbin, I doubt Coach Q sits him for a head's up play.