What's new

Is Hayward God?

I'll just put this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT1DyYCQIRE&list=UU7zHLmbmASW9zmLW8WpFm1g

I'm a Haytheist. I can only answer your question with this: allow Gordon into your heart, and you shall know the truth.

During that last game, when he was shooting a FT, I noticed that he has a new haircut for the season. For whatever reason, he looked really handsome. My heart. He already has it.

During that last game, when he was shooting a FT, I noticed that he has a new haircut for the season. For whatever reason, he looked really handsome. My heart. He already has it.
Lol

amen :D

Sent from the JazzFanz app

People actually like Gordo's lesbian haircut?

The back is too layered and big, but the front looks nice. Overall, the hair cut fits with his face, and I like the stubble. This is by far his best look. But that's not hard since he used to sport the "boy scout with overly protective parents" hairstyle in the past.

People actually like Gordo's lesbian haircut?

I just finished watching "Peaky Blinders" on Netflix. It's a post-WWI gang drama set in Birmingham, England. Good show, great acting, definitely above average. Anyway, the haircuts in that show are trendy now and I'm guessing that's what Hayward's cut is based on. It's a less extreme version of the cuts many veterans had when they came back from WWI.

Gordo sporting the Rusty haircut.

1413547485762_wps_50_Television_Programme_Tint.jpg