What's new

Is this inappropriate?

The Thriller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Q5jbEtvl0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCvCHN9DaKn8ON5VxDZmyhQ

Some have written into KSL and the Trib saying that this was an assault.

Should UVU take some disciplinary action?

Inappropriate? yes. Funny? yes. Assault? you gotta be kidding me. the world needs to lighten up.

I agree that it is inappropriate but assault? Come on. The guy didnt hold someone down did he? Did he restrain someone or strike them? Vulgarities? Spit? Ridicule?

Awkward and inappropriate but harmless and amusing.

As a father of three girls, I will say that this video bugged the **** out of me. I only made it about halfway through, but that was enough. What was the point of this? I've taught my six year old what "balls" are, and where they are on a male. If anything like this were to happen to her, she knows that one swift punch, lifted knee, or a fast kick to the balls is the best way to fix any type of problem. These two ugly *** pukes need a good kick to the balls, stat.

As a father of three girls, I will say that this video bugged the **** out of me. I only made it about halfway through, but that was enough. What was the point of this? I've taught my six year old what "balls" are, and where they are on a male. If anything like this were to happen to her, she knows that one swift punch, lifted knee, or a fast kick to the balls is the best way to fix any type of problem. These two ugly *** pukes need a good kick to the balls, stat.

I have three girls and they are being taught the same. If that happened to one of them then it would be deserved and I'd laugh at the guy. But allegations of assault is an over reaction.

But technically it is assault. If one of the girls wanted to she could have pressed charges.

I have three girls and they are being taught the same. If that happened to one of them then it would be deserved and I'd laugh at the guy. But allegations of assault is an over reaction.

I disagree, to some extent. It is kinda funny/whatever, but when the girl (I'm not watching that **** again to say exactly which one) has to physically push him away, then it goes from being cute/funny/awkward to something else. Should they be arrested? No. Should they be banned from making stupid *** videos on campus? Yes.

The sweeping off their feet thing is over the line, imo.

I disagree, to some extent. It is kinda funny/whatever, but when the girl (I'm not watching that **** again to say exactly which one) has to physically push him away, then it goes from being cute/funny/awkward to something else. Should they be arrested? No. Should they be banned from making stupid *** videos on campus? Yes.

exactly my point. if they were to press charges it would be a sex crime. these guys would register as sex offenders and be useless the rest of their lives. and i wouldnt be surprised if it came to that.

Alright, I just watched that other video and I am sorry, but *I want to beat these douche nuggets into a mushy oblivion.

*see also bigb

Is a painful nut punch or even castration too harsh?

Dude has like 90 of these videos.

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Dumb asses are just waiting to get charged with something, and they've posted all the evidence on youtube.

I've watched a lot of this guy's videos, and I've even seen him on campus. I thought this kissing one was kind of tame, actually.

Honestly, he just loves filming awkward videos for youtube. Some of them are funny, some less so. In Spain it's pretty normal to kiss people on the cheeks when you meet or greet them. Why is that a green light to call it assault or wish them physical harm? I admit I'm not a father but I don't get it...

Edit: Also, I wanted to point out that he explains the prank afterwards to everyone, and gets their permission to include it (as far as I've seen/understand).

I've watched a lot of this guy's videos, and I've even seen him on campus. I thought this kissing one was kind of tame, actually.

Honestly, he just loves filming awkward videos for youtube. Some of them are funny, some less so. In Spain it's pretty normal to kiss people on the cheeks when you meet or greet them. Why is that a green light to call it assault or wish them physical harm? I admit I'm not a father but I don't get it...

In prison it's pretty normal to sodomize your roommate in the shower. #ArchieAndHonz

This isn't Spain.