What's new

Is this inappropriate?

I agree that it is inappropriate but assault? Come on. The guy didnt hold someone down did he? Did he restrain someone or strike them?

That would be battery, as I understand it.

Vulgarities? Spit? Ridicule?

Awkward and inappropriate but harmless and amusing.

Unless the women have been assaulted before, or are sensitive about their boundaries, or just don't want to be touched. It's creepy and demeaning.

Don't let the nervous giggles fool you; they are signs the women are profoundly uncomfortable.

NAOS is saddened by this news.

The point is that just walking up and kissing a girl isn't kosher around here, especially when she's pushing you away.

Yeah, I think when she's trying to pull her hand back and she's dodging your kiss it's time to stop. She's not giving you permission and at that point she could do what she had to to get away from you, including the use of force.

If you read the article in the Tribune, it sheds a little more light on what's going on.

I think they toe the line in these two videos and I certainly wouldn't do most of the things they do, but I just don't think they deserve to be called sex offenders or be beaten into a mushy oblivion.

Yeah, I think when she's trying to pull her hand back and she's dodging your kiss it's time to stop. She's not giving you permission and at that point she could do what she had to to get away from you, including the use of force.

Even when we tell our daughters to use force, society conditions them not to.

If you read the article in the Tribune, it sheds a little more light on what's going on.

I think they toe the line in these two videos and I certainly wouldn't do most of the things they do, but I just don't think they deserve to be called sex offenders or be beaten into a mushy oblivion.

No I don't think they "deserve" to be beaten, but the girls really don't have any way to know the intent here. How far do the girls have to let them go before they are within their rights to stop this with physical force (punching, knee to groin, etc.)?

exactly my point. if they were to press charges it would be a sex crime. these guys would register as sex offenders and be useless the rest of their lives. and i wouldnt be surprised if it came to that.

Please. The culture that makes these jerks think they can do is the same culture from which any potential jury would come. There would be zero chance of them being convicted.

NAOS is saddened by this news.

The point is that just walking up and kissing a girl isn't kosher around here, especially when she's pushing you away.

That is key. It is battery and needs to stop. OB is right, the giggling is a sign that it is over the line. They need to be disciplined. Jail probably not, but from the U definitely. And the short soul-less one needs to have his manhood smashed with a bat, or something else vaguely phallic in nature, you know for the symbolism. Is it just me or does he seem desperately virginal.

[disclaimer: father of 2 daughters who would not hesitate to smash these douches right in the face if I witnessed this happening to either of my girls.]

No I don't think they "deserve" to be beaten, but the girls really don't have any way to know the intent here. How far do the girls have to let them go before they are within their rights to stop this with physical force (punching, knee to groin, etc.)?

I agree whole-heartedly. I was responding to the comments from multiple posters that they want to beat them up. There's also a lot of puzzling ad hominem attacks against them that have nothing to do with what they're doing (they're ugly, short, etc). Would it not bother you if they were handsome and tall?

That's because you're a twàt.

That is key. It is battery and needs to stop. OB is right, the giggling is a sign that it is over the line. They need to be disciplined. Jail probably not, but from the U definitely. And the short soul-less one needs to have his manhood smashed with a bat, or something else vaguely phallic in nature, you know for the symbolism. Is it just me or does he seem desperately virginal.

[disclaimer: father of 2 daughters who would not hesitate to smash these douches right in the face if I witnessed this happening to either of my girls.]

I've seen RedJazzFan and UGLI act the same way. Good call.

Now we need to hear from those of you with sons.

Ready... go.

[disclaimer: father of 2 sons who would not hesitate to smash these douches right in the face if I witnessed this happening to either of my girls...umm, or boys.]

I agree whole-heartedly. I was responding to the comments from multiple posters that they want to beat them up. There's also a lot of puzzling ad hominem attacks against them that have nothing to do with what they're doing (they're ugly, short, etc). Would it not bother you if they were handsome and tall?

Nope not one bit.

If they had money it would be ok too. Lots of money. And connections.

#Postersthatobviouslydontgetit

This is a rip off that You Tube video of the guy grabbing hundreds of girls breasts. Can't post it here, but I think it takes place in eastern Europe.

This is the Utah version. Kissin'

How about this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYSa8gRvxCg

Some of it seemed staged. Either way I don't think it's anything worse than any other Halloween prank. He didn't actually get into anyone's space. He is actually damn lucky I wasn't driving that car at the end because I may have just run him over. Easy way to stop the JV wannabe.

As far as halloween pranks go that was pretty tame.