What's new

Is this inappropriate?

Some of it seemed staged. Either way I don't think it's anything worse than any other Halloween prank. He didn't actually get into anyone's space. He is actually damn lucky I wasn't driving that car at the end because I may have just run him over. Easy way to stop the JV wannabe.

As far as halloween pranks go that was pretty tame.

Other than the part at 2:29ish where he is pretty close standing over the dude on the ground and waving the chainsaw around. If not staged, I would consider that invading my space, and threatening me with a deadly weapon.

Other than the part at 2:29ish where he is pretty close standing over the dude on the ground and waving the chainsaw around. If not staged, I would consider that invading my space, and threatening me with a deadly weapon.

That was one spot I figured was staged. So was the part with all the "gang-bangers" next to the convenience store.

If any of my three sons act like this, I would expect them to be suspended, at the very least.

If I had sons and they acted like this I'd smack them in the back of the head. I'd do so on grounds of being a tool.

That's the difference between Canada and Utah. Up there, they're college girls. Here, they're women.

Pretty smart ones too, I hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQncdM39H2w

Too bad she went to BYU, instead of the U.

Miss Canada:

Picture-of-the-Day-Polar-Bear-Thinks-He-s-Ugly-Wears-a-Traffic-Cone-on-His-Head.jpg

Reactions: ema