What's new

Is Tom Brady the best football player of all time?

Is Tom Brady the best football player?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No (reply who is)

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
I started following Brady at Michigan, my oldest brother went to college there during Brady's senior season.

When did you become a Pats fan?

Did you watch him on the bench his senior year at Michagan and for the Pats and cheer for him then?

Don't act like you know me. I have no idea who the hell you are.

I have lived in Boston for 4 out of the 5 Superbowl wins. I go to every training camp, multiple games each year. I was just at the victory parade in Boston. I go to church with Tom Brady's best friend Alex Guerrero (who gives me insider info all the time).

I'm as far from a band-wagoner as you can get.

Lol what a typical bandwagoner - and then to overcompensate with ish like that? to hide the shame?! to cloud your conscience?!
seems you have even more problems than liking a cheating team and player.

Don't act like you know me. I have no idea who the hell you are.

I have lived in Boston for 4 out of the 5 Superbowl wins. I go to every training camp, multiple games each year. I was just at the victory parade in Boston. I go to church with Tom Brady's best friend Alex Guerrero (who gives me insider info all the time).

I'm as far from a band-wagoner as you can get.

100% roflocopter

Lol what a typical bandwagoner - and then to overcompensate with ish like that? to hide the shame?! to cloud your conscience?!
seems you have even more problems than liking a cheating team and player.

WTF are you talking about? Easy on the drugs bro.

Easy on the band wagon, cheaterlover

h3pym.jpg

Brady played well at Michigan, he was the comeback kid.
I see, avoiding the question. Cool. I guess I was right then. It was a good time to jump on board and as a missionary for your church you kind of have to become a bandwagon fan of the local team. Did you at least break the rules and watch the games when you were there? Or did you become a fan without even watching them play, just the people around you were fans?

I see, avoiding the question. Cool. I guess I was right then. It was a good time to jump on board and as a missionary for your church you kind of have to become a bandwagon fan of the local team. Did you at least break the rules and watch the games when you were there? Or did you become a fan without even watching them play, just the people around you were fans?
Is it a rule that you can't watch/follow sports while on a mission?

Are you really asking me these questions on a Monday morning? Your life sounds amazing.

My life is amazing thanks.

Also your responding...

My responding?

I'm defending myself. Not on an inquisition of somebody's mormon mission from 15 years ago and subsequent validity of fanhood.

Go get a job. This witch hunt is pathetic.