What's new

Is Tom Brady the best football player of all time?

Is Tom Brady the best football player?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No (reply who is)

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
He's being accurate with the word is all. You haven't been. The only elite tight end in the league is Gronk. Olsen is almost there and Kelce has now entered into the conversation.

Debating about the term "elite" in sports is a different discussion. But the fact remains that Bennett's stats were in the top tier compared to his peers.

He's being accurate with the word is all. You haven't been. The only elite tight end in the league is Gronk. Olsen is almost there and Kelce has now entered into the conversation.

Olsen is elite. 3 straight 1,000 yard seasons as the top passing option w/ a less than stellar passing QB.

And Kelce really had a great year. I'd call him elite, just had a 1000 yard season after two really good years. If he has another 1000 season you can't keep him out of the "elite" category for sure.

I think Kelce/Gronk/Olsen can all be considered "elite".

Olsen is elite. 3 straight 1,000 yard seasons as the top passing option w/ a less than stellar passing QB.

And Kelce really had a great year. I'd call him elite, just had a 1000 yard season after two really good years. If he has another 1000 season you can't keep him out of the "elite" category for sure.

I think Kelce/Gronk/Olsen can all be considered "elite".

There's the difference. You put yards over TD's.

For me: TD's > yards

There's the difference. You put yards over TD's.

For me: TD's > yards

I never said that at all, but if you have to make everything that simple for you to understand it, sure. Obviously TD's are super important, you have to score, but you also have to get into scoring position to score consistently. I'll take a guy who can be a focal point of an attack over someone who just benefits from being apart of an offense.

You put any TE in for NE and they are going to score.

I never said that at all, but if you have to make everything that simple for you to understand it, sure. Obviously TD's are super important, you have to score, but you also have to get into scoring position to score consistently. I'll take a guy who can be a focal point of an attack over someone who just benefits from being apart of an offense.

You put any TE in for NE and they are going to score.

Tell that to Scott Chandler.

So after reading about spygate this is what i found.....

After researching that stuff i found that brady is still the GOAT among QB's

What about the rest of the season for deflategate? Colts turned them in because other teams told them to complain about it since they had noticed it. Colts would have lost that game either way. Patriots that season set the record for lowest fumble rate ever in the NFL. Way outside their own teams norm before and after.

As far as spygate goes they knowingly broke rules for a reason. They knew they were breaking rules that is very apparent from reports from people within the organization. So they just took a chance on something that didnt work and didnt help them? They had been doing since 2000. That is a 7 year period. Goodell:
the act represented a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field
Furthermore there is strong evidence that they videotaped the Rams walk through practice right before the super bowl that they narrowly upset them in. The paper retracted their story but Matt Walsh who was going to turn them in for it suddenly had a change of heart/mind and said they didnt tape then just "set up" the cameras. It was clearly the doing of the coach but Brady was aware of the practice and was aware it was against the rules. He also benefited from it.

Havent they had 7 PED suspensions as well in the Brady era? Making them the second highest PED suspension team in the NFL in that time?

There are also more things the Pats have been caught for cheating in this Belichick era. I do blame most/all of it on the coach but everyone on the team benefited from it. Belichick is a win at all costs coach and he does not have a problem breaking rules to do that. I dont respect that but I understand others do.

Although I have no problem with people calling him the Goat I would place him in my top 5 or 10 but I dont think he is #1 nor do I think anyone is. I would definitely take other QBs if it was 1 game to win or even a season or was building a team though. But he has had a long successful career and has accumulated a lot of wins and superbowl wins. Hats off to Brady and a bigger hats of to the man responsible for winning at all costs Belichick.

Also on a side note I only watched 5 min of the NFL this year and about the same last year and hardly care about the NFL... Mostly just like to give pats fans a hard time. Since almost all of them I have met are band wagoners like Beantown.

What about the rest of the season for deflategate? Colts turned them in because other teams told them to complain about it since they had noticed it. Colts would have lost that game either way. Patriots that season set the record for lowest fumble rate ever in the NFL. Way outside their own teams norm before and after.

As far as spygate goes they knowingly broke rules for a reason. They knew they were breaking rules that is very apparent from reports from people within the organization. So they just took a chance on something that didnt work and didnt help them? They had been doing since 2000. That is a 7 year period. Goodell:
Furthermore there is strong evidence that they videotaped the Rams walk through practice right before the super bowl that they narrowly upset them in. The paper retracted their story but Matt Walsh who was going to turn them in for it suddenly had a change of heart/mind and said they didnt tape then just "set up" the cameras. It was clearly the doing of the coach but Brady was aware of the practice and was aware it was against the rules. He also benefited from it.

Havent they had 7 PED suspensions as well in the Brady era? Making them the second highest PED suspension team in the NFL in that time?

There are also more things the Pats have been caught for cheating in this Belichick era. I do blame most/all of it on the coach but everyone on the team benefited from it. Belichick is a win at all costs coach and he does not have a problem breaking rules to do that. I dont respect that but I understand others do.

Although I have no problem with people calling him the Goat I would place him in my top 5 or 10 but I dont think he is #1 nor do I think anyone is. I would definitely take other QBs if it was 1 game to win or even a season or was building a team though. But he has had a long successful career and has accumulated a lot of wins and superbowl wins. Hats off to Brady and a bigger hats of to the man responsible for winning at all costs Belichick.

Also on a side note I only watched 5 min of the NFL this year and about the same last year and hardly care about the NFL... Mostly just like to give pats fans a hard time. Since almost all of them I have met are band wagoners like Beantown.

lmao. just stop. You're reaching.

Don't act like you know me. I have no idea who the hell you are.

I have lived in Boston for 4 out of the 5 Superbowl wins. I go to every training camp, multiple games each year. I was just at the victory parade in Boston. I go to church with Tom Brady's best friend Alex Guerrero (who gives me insider info all the time).

I'm as far from a band-wagoner as you can get.

I have lived in Boston for 4 out of the 5 Superbowl wins. I go to every training camp, multiple games each year. I was just at the victory parade in Boston. I go to church with Tom Brady's best friend Alex Guerrero (who gives me insider info all the time).

Lmao

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Sounds like you became a fan when you went on your LDS mission there around 2002? Just a guess. When did you become a fan if not.

Sounds like you became a fan when you went on your LDS mission there around 2002? Just a guess. When did you become a fan if not.

I started following Brady at Michigan, my oldest brother went to college there during Brady's senior season.