What's new

Is Tom Brady the best football player of all time?

Is Tom Brady the best football player?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No (reply who is)

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Did I say I was angry? My posts are with smiles. Here this will help you picture my posts better.

you're super wrong and over-extended on your points about Brady, though. Makes you look mad + makes the smilie faces look ironic.

Pretty funny (but not too surprising) to learn that Beanclown jumped on the bandwagon during the Super Bowl era.

Oh no!! I'm bandwagon too! I became a fan during a super bowl era for the Broncos!!

Son of a...

I've been reading the thread, clown. And while you might have convinced yourself of your fandom by repeating ^this^ ****, you aren't going to convince me. And, judging by the responses you're getting, you aren't going to convince anyone else around here either.

Do you realize you have spent a lot of energy trying to paint a man that has been a fan of the Patriots since he was teenager, lived in New England the majority of his adult life, his kids have grown up in New England, and attends multiple games per year as a "bandwagon" fan? You're so unbelievably idiotic.

I know a guy here in Boston that became a Jazz fan just from simply hating Jordan. He grew to love Stockton and Malone and still loves the Jazz. He's never stepped foot in Utah. Would you like his email so you can spend hours trying to convince him that his fanhood is not valid?

Go get a new hobby bro.

Do you realize you have spent a lot of energy trying to paint a man that has been a fan of the Patriots since he was teenager, lived in New England the majority of his adult life, his kids have grown up in New England, and attends multiple games per year as a "bandwagon" fan? You're so unbelievably idiotic.

I know a guy here in Boston that became a Jazz fan just from simply hating Jordan. He grew to love Stockton and Malone and still loves the Jazz. He's never stepped foot in Utah. Would you like his email so you can spend hours trying to convince him that his fanhood is not valid?

Go get a new hobby bro.

Careful Bean, a dislike is coming lol.

Go Broncos!

you're super wrong and over-extended on your points about Brady, though. Makes you look mad + makes the smilie faces look ironic.

I might be wrong about Brady and the Pats. I dont really care about them or the NFL that much just like giving people a hard time about it. It is easy to rile up people like beantown who likes to be snooty and a little rude about his pats and fandom.

I quit watching the NFL years ago, it got boring and too many things I dislike about the league. I do watch the Super Bowl but only for the commercials and the chance to throw a fun get together with friends with lots of good drinks and food. Personally I think any wrong doing and history of cheating the Pats may have falls onto the coaches shoulders and Brady may or may not benefit from it.

I also dont think being a bandwagon fan is that big of deal but it sure angers some people to correctly call them that. The only people that even kind of bug me with that is people who constantly switch to the winning team. But even then if you watch sports to cheer for a winner and that makes you happy, go for it. Sports should be for fun.

I simply dont think there is a GOAT in the NFL though. Frankly I vote Jordan as the GOAT in the NBA but I think you can only call someone a GOAT for their own era at best and not all of NBA as well. It is too hard to compare and that is a sport with 5 players on the court unlike NFL that you need a team to win even more in.

Do you realize you have spent a lot of energy trying to paint a man whose step-cousin went to Weight Watchers with someone who went to college at Michigan -- therefore he has obviously been a Brady fan forever -- and has also been a fan of the Patriots since he was teenager, lived in New England the majority of his adult life, his kids have grown up in New England, and attends multiple games per year as a "bandwagon" fan? You're so unbelievably idiotic.

Go get a new hobby bro.

you forgot to mention for a third time that because your step-cousin went to Weight Watchers with someone who went to college at Michigan, you've been a Brady fan forever. I'll put it in the text for you

Why is this thread about beans fandumb? It should be about how Tom Brady is a cheater and the Patriots suck.

you forgot to mention for a third time that because your step-cousin went to Weight Watchers with someone who went to college at Michigan, you've been a Brady fan forever. I'll put it in the text for you

That was anticlimactic.

Oh no!! I'm bandwagon too! I became a fan during a super bowl era for the Broncos!!

Son of a...
I became a dolphins fan way back in like 83 or so when Marino wrecked the league. I'm a bandwagon too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

Why is this thread about beans fandumb? It should be about how Tom Brady is a cheater and the Patriots suck.

Just the media trying to distract us from what really matters: Tom Brady breathes through his mouth and sucks on rocks.

Beantown more like Tom Brady's ween town

117680484848820110725-22047-6t8awk.gif

Best qb and ya, probably best player if winning is factored in heavily.

Not the best. When he has missed time the Patriots still win 12 games. That's a great system and he's a damn good QB. But he's not the best ever.

When a best QB ever gets hurt his replacement doesn't keep winning. BTW that replacement is no longer in the NFL because he wasn't that good.

Not the best. When he has missed time the Patriots still win 12 games. That's a great system and he's a damn good QB. But he's not the best ever.

When a best QB ever gets hurt his replacement doesn't keep winning. BTW that replacement is no longer in the NFL because he wasn't that good.

He’s also been in a division that’s been a joke for the majority of his career, thus gifting him 1-2 more wins a year, which plays into homefield and advancing.

That said, he’s likely top 5 and trying to say who the best is too tough. Rice, Montana, LT, Brady, Jim Brown, maybe Barry Sanders, maybe a few others like Unitas, Reggie White...

I spent the day skiing Snowbird with Bill Romanowski yesterday. He was a surprise member of a group I skied with. We broke off with one other guy and schralped the hell out of the powder in freshly opened terrain. He can actually ski quite well, and we were in and around the rocks/cliffs a bunch. He's a beast. Friggin hands built for tearing down running backs. You can tell he's had 21 reported concussions though. I asked him a bunch of stuff about his training, etc. He never missed a game in his 16 year career which was a record for consecutive games. And of course he has four Superbowl rings.

I'll take Brady for best ever though. He has just had too many amazing games and gotten his team to the Superbowl(and won) or near it too many times. There are others in the conversation though. Imagine what Barry Sanders could have done with a good team. And Jerry Rice is up there

Last edited: