What's new

Israel-Hamas War

You should stop there as you're clearly out of your depth on this topic. I'm not parroting hot takes from the internet. I actually lived in the Middle East. This is a subject I'm pretty deep on. If you were honest, you should be asking more questions or admitting that you don't know enough. You've already demonstrated that you didn't even know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah. Good advice when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.
It would appear your beef is with trump for the incorrect info that he was spreading. Maybe you missed this part of BP's post: Trump disagrees. You didn't read the article, shocker. LISTEN TO THE TRUMP VIDEO. He even says Hezbollah attacked Israel, so I'm just went off his words cause, you know, he's smart.

You should stop there as you're clearly out of your depth on this topic. I'm not parroting hot takes from the internet. I actually lived in the Middle East. This is a subject I'm pretty deep on. If you were honest, you should be asking more questions or admitting that you don't know enough. You've already demonstrated that you didn't even know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah. Good advice when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.

Lol, hurry and run. You obviously learned very little from “living in the Middle East”. Shilling for dictators, autocrats, and terrorists is what you learned.

Good job. You’re in a cult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know exactly what the charges are fish. They have nothing to do with Russia collision. Did you know that? You know this too thus you hide from actually answering. There was no collision. None. Zip. Nada. It was a hoax created by the FBI with very little evidence as Durham pointed out. The FBI lied, Hillary bought Russian propaganda that you say here and pushed, and nothing was found about Trump.

It was a hoax bro.
A: I never said there were convictions having to do with russia collusion. I said there were convictions stemming from the russia investigation. That is why it wasn't a hoax. An investigation happened and many people were charged and convicted. That isn't a hoax.
B: Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison.
Richard Pinedo: The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference.

A hoax would be something like the stuff with hillary. An investigation happened. No one was charged convicted and sentenced for anything.

Hillary Clinton Benghazi "Investigation"
Duration: 4 years
0 indictments
0 convictions
Hillary Clinton Email "Investigation"
Duration: 2 years
0 indictments
0 convictions
Trump-Russia Investigation
Duration: 20 months
35 Indictments/Charges (Individuals) (and counting)
3 Indictments/Charges (Companies)
5 GUILTY pleas (and counting)
4 CONVICTIONS (and counting)
Indicted: Paul Erickson
Indicted: Roger Stone
Indicted: Paul Manafort
Indicted: Rick Gates
Indicted: George Papadopoulos
Indicted: Michael Flynn
Indicted: Michael Cohen
Indicted: Richard Pinedo
Indicted: Alex van der Zwaan
Indicted: Konstantin Kilimnik
Indicted: 12 Russian GRU officers
Indicted: Yevgeny Prigozhin
Indicted: Mikhail Burchik
Indicted: Aleksandra Krylova
Indicted: Anna Bogacheva
Indicted: Sergey Polozov
Indicted: Maria Bovda
Indicted: Dzheykhun Aslanov
Indicted: Vadim Podkopaev
Indicted: Irina Kaverzina
Indicted: Gleb Vasilchenko
Indicted: Internet Research Agency
Indicted: Concord Management
Guilty Plea: Michael Flynn
Guilty Plea: Michael Cohen
Guilty Plea: George Papadopolous
Guilty Plea: Richard Pinedo
Guilty Plea: Alex van der Zwaan
Guilty Plea: Rick Gates
Over 202 Criminal Charges (and counting):
Conspiracy against the USA (2 counts)
Conspiracy to launder money (4 counts)
Bank fraud (17 counts)
Bank fraud conspiracy (10 counts)
Subscribing to false tax returns (10 counts)
Making false statements (6 counts)
Failure to file reports of foreign bank accounts (14 counts)

anywho, i have wasted enough time on you for now. Carry on.

Last edited:
Oh look what Iran has to say about Trumps praise of Hezbollah. This is what Donald did. Twist your brain around this.

Time for a nap. You’re in a cult.

Its funny how trumps words are often used and praised on russian propaganda television. They love him. And now look, HAMAS and Iran are using his words and praising them and loving trump as well. He is such a patriot!

A: I never said there were convictions having to do with russia collusion. I said there were convictions stemming from the russia investigation. That is why it wasn't a hoax. An investigation happened and many people were charged and convicted. That isn't a hoax.
B: Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison.
Richard Pinedo: The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference.

A hoax would be something like the stuff with hillary. An investigation happened. No one was charged convicted and sentenced for anything.

anywho, i have wasted enough time on you for now. Carry on.
So Trump didn't colluded with Russia. Thank you!!! You and I spent many hours arguing that you thought Trump did bro. You say otherwise but you sat here for years claiming Trump and Putin stole the election. You deny it but what did we spend years debating? Did I not break down the FBI lying in the FISA warrant? Did I not break down Lisa Page and Peter Strzok of the FBI on text saying they will do anything to stop Trump? How Hillary and Obama paid millions to Christopher Steele for literal Russian propaganda. You remember you guys saying there were pee tapes?

Now you deny it. I knew you would. I broke this down to the smallest detail to you. Now you lie and say it never happened. Its bs fish.

It would appear your beef is with trump for the incorrect info that he was spreading.
By beef is with BP for being too uninformed to know good information from bad but having an opinion anyway. BP thought that Hezbollah just killed a thousand Jews. Claiming he got his information from Trump only makes him double-stupid in my book.

Its funny how trumps words are often used and praised on russian propaganda television. They love him. And now look, HAMAS and Iran are using his words and praising them and loving trump as well. He is such a patriot!
Because they know how easy you all are to manipulate. They know the addiction and obsession you all have. They are using it as propaganda and you fell for it like you always do.

So Trump didn't colluded with Russia. Thank you!!! You and I spent many hours arguing that you thought Trump did bro. You say otherwise but you sat here for years claiming Trump and Putin stole the election. You deny it but what did we spend years debating? Did I not break down the FBI lying in the FISA warrant? Did I not break down Lisa Page and Peter Strzok of the FBI on text saying they will do anything to stop Trump? How Hillary and Obama paid millions to Christopher Steele for literal Russian propaganda. You remember you guys saying there were pee tapes?

Now you deny it. I knew you would. I broke this down to the smallest detail to you. Now you lie and say it never happened. Its bs fish.
Only thing I said is that the investigation wasn't a hoax because it resulted in a bunch of convictions. Nothing more. I didn't say trump colluded with russia silly. or that the election was stolen (I think he won because many who would have voted for hillary and against trump thought he had no chance and just didn't vote or went independent). you like to put words in my mouth.

You are extremely difficult to discuss anything with.

By beef is with BP for being too uninformed to know good information from bad but having an opinion anyway. BP thought that Hezbollah just killed a thousand Jews. Claiming he got his information from Trump only makes him double-stupid in my book.
Do you have any issue with trumps comments? Just curious

You think Hezbollah is smart. Keep digging.

But you’re defending Trump. Who’s stupid again? Definitely not Hezbollah!

Only thing I said is that the investigation wasn't a hoax because it resulted in a bunch of convictions. Nothing more. I didn't say trump colluded with russia silly. or that the election was stolen (I think he won because many who would have voted for hillary and against trump thought he had no chance and just didn't vote or went independent). you like to put words in my mouth.

Fish... I am not putting words in your mouth, You and I argued many times about Trump colluding with Russia for years. I am not making this up. You, Red, Game, Log, OB, silesin(sp), and many others argued with me ad nauseum that Trump and Putin were in bed and that they stole the election together. It really is absolute BS that now that you were wrong and I was 100% right in everything I said that you guys all run from the propaganda you pushed. You flat out deny it. It's infuriating as I knew you would. Just like I educated many here about the origin of COVID but I was called a troll for being right. I understand that admitting that you fell for such propaganda is extremely difficult, but you did. No questions asked that you pushed the Trump Putin hoax.

What did we argue about on this board the entire Trumps presidency about Russia? For 5 straight years. I'm absolutely flabbergasted that you all can now deny it. We weren't arguing about random people committing tax fraud for 5 straight years, we were arguing that Trump and Putin were in bed together and stole the election. I broke it down in mass detail for you guys.. Even down to the Meddling happening long before Trump was a candidate and Obama literally allowing it so Putin would sign off on his Iran deal. Where Obama told his intelligence to and I quote "stand down" when found that Putin was meddling. You and others blamed Mitch McConnell. This was years ago.

Fish... I am not putting words in your mouth, You and I argued many times about Trump colluding with Russia for years. I am not making this up. You, Red, Game, Log, OB, silesin(sp), and many others argued with me ad nauseum that Trump and Putin were in bed and that they stole the election together. It really is absolute BS that now that you were wrong and I was 100% right in everything I said that you guys all run from the propaganda you pushed. You flat out deny it.

What did we argue about on this board the entire Trumps presidency about Russia? For 5 straight years. I'm absolutely flabbergasted that you all can now deny it. We weren't arguing about random people committing tax fraud for 5 straight years, we were arguing that Trump and Putin were in bed together and stole the election. I broke it down in mass detail for you guys.. Even down to the Meddling happening long before Trump was a candidate and Obama literally allowing it so Putin would sign off on his Iran deal. Where Obama told his intelligence to and I quote "stand down" when found that Putin was meddling. You and others blamed Mitch McConnell. This was years ago.

Tell me you didn’t read the Mueller Report without…

Nevermind. You’re in a cult.

Here’s a nice breakdown from I think she was a cnn contributor. It’s pretty interesting to hear the clapping from such a liberal crowd when she calls BS in this **** and the obvious wide spread hypocrisy.

“but the norms!!!”

View: https://youtu.be/tpWr5DX2l1o?si=I6DbquJuQnW_SVWT

Fish... I am not putting words in your mouth, You and I argued many times about Trump colluding with Russia for years. I am not making this up. You, Red, Game, Log, OB, silesin(sp), and many others argued with me ad nauseum that Trump and Putin were in bed and that they stole the election together. It really is absolute BS that now that you were wrong and I was 100% right in everything I said that you guys all run from the propaganda you pushed. You flat out deny it. It's infuriating as I knew you would. Just like I educated many here about the origin of COVID but I was called a troll for being right. I understand that admitting that you fell for such propaganda is extremely difficult, but you did. No questions asked that you pushed the Trump Putin hoax.

Wrong