What's new

Israel-Hamas War

Do you think Hezbollah is smart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think attacking a vulnerable area where the Biden administration hinted to is smart. Trump said it best "Smart does not equal good."

I think people certain posters here are extremely smart but yet they fell for the Russian hoax and thought COVID came from a Pangolin 700 feet from a lab studying mice to human SARS viruses. Smart in no way equals good. Many oppressive and murderous leaders were smart people. You don't come to power by being dumb. I can't believe I have to explain something so simple to you.

agreed. Trump loves to talk about how smart and great Putin, Xi, kim jon un and hezbollah are and how bad and dumb Biden is. He bashes our intelligence community. Bashes our military. Bashes our democratic elections. What a patriot!
So Putin is dumb? Xi is dumb? Kim Jon Un?

Yes or no?

"He is highly intelligent, deeply, deeply patriotic in terms of Russia, but he sees it more in terms of the greatness of the state and the country than what happens to ordinary Russians,”
-Bill Clinton on Putin
"He is smart, tough, shrewd... he is unsentimental,"
-Obama
“I have met with him. He’s bright, he’s tough.”
-Biden

You guys are clearly playing dumb here and being flat out obtuse. Clinton is not praising Putin, Obama is not praising Putin. Biden is not praising Putin. The hypocrisy, manufactured outrage and double standards of the Democrat party is second to none. How anyone that takes something so simple out of context has the nerve to call others cultist is mind boggling(I'm not calling anyone cultist).

And yeah... When the FBI lies constantly about laptops, creates Russia hoaxes to spy on his campaign, can't even predict 1/6 with over 30 informants and threats as early as November... Those communities should be bashed.

Last edited:
I think attacking a vulnerable area where the Biden administration hinted to is smart. Trump said it best "Smart does not equal good."

I think people certain posters here are extremely smart but yet they fell for the Russian hoax and thought COVID came from a Pangolin 700 feet from a lab studying mice to human SARS viruses. Smart in no way equals good. Many oppressive and murderous leaders were smart people. You don't come to power by being dumb. I can't believe I have to explain something so simple to you.

Exposed. Thanks!

Conservatives choice for president literally praised Hezbollah.

Why is it that you think Hezbollah can’t be smart? Is it because they have brown skin? Is it because they didn’t just murder a thousand Jews on video? What you closet racists don’t seem to understand is that America’s enemies can be smart. They can be resourceful. America’s enemies can be formidable and requiring our best efforts to thwart. The best way to end up dead is to underestimate an enemy for stupid reasons like the color of his skin, the god he worships, or a moral compass that is different from your own. Grow up.

Why is it that you think Hezbollah can’t be smart? Is it because they have brown skin? Is it because they didn’t just murder a thousand Jews on video? What you closet racists don’t seem to understand is that America’s enemies can be smart. They can be resourceful. America’s enemies can be formidable and requiring our best efforts to thwart. The best way to end up dead is to underestimate an enemy for stupid reasons like the color of his skin, the god he worships, or a moral compass that is different from your own. Grow up.
I really don't get how hard it is to understand that even evil people can be smart lol. This is not a difficult concept. They know though... They just haven't been able to focus every waking second on Trump as they have the past 7 years and this is some ammo(blatant propaganda albeit) for them. They need a fix... It's been like an entire 4 days without Trump news.

Another exposed. You think attacking Israel, the world super powers ally, was smart. What was smart about it? Please, enlighten me. Explain how killing 1000 civilian Jews was smart. Take the hood off bro.

I think it was a really stupid decision and our president will show you why.

Sad you have to shill for a fascist just to confirm your bias.

You’re in a cult.

Explain how killing 1000 civilian Jews was smart.
Hezbollah isn't Hamas. They are different organizations. One just attacked Israel and the other did not. Trump said the one that didn't attack Israel was the smart one. The only thing you've exposed is your own ignorance.

Hezbollah isn't Hamas. They are different organizations. One just attacked Israel and the other did not. Trump said the one that didn't attack Israel was the smart one. The only thing you've exposed is your own ignorance.
Crazy that you had to explain this. I really don't think some here understand this.

What I find odd is that many on his side are siding directly with Hamas a terrorist organization, yet they are trashing Trump for saying a word. People are rationalizing this terrorist invasion and that's ok but calling someone smart is just wrong.

Last edited:

You're correct. Hezbollah hasn't attacked Israel, yet. But they are posturing to do so. So you're saying they're smart because they haven't attacked yet? Trump disagrees. You didn't read the article, shocker. LISTEN TO THE TRUMP VIDEO. He even says Hezbollah attacked Israel, so I'm just went off his words cause, you know, he's smart.

You need to mince details to deflect from your stupid take.

Cult harder.

So Putin is dumb? Xi is dumb? Kim Jon Un?

Yes or no?

"He is highly intelligent, deeply, deeply patriotic in terms of Russia, but he sees it more in terms of the greatness of the state and the country than what happens to ordinary Russians,”
-Bill Clinton on Putin
"He is smart, tough, shrewd... he is unsentimental,"
-Obama
“I have met with him. He’s bright, he’s tough.”
-Biden

You guys are clearly playing dumb here and being flat out obtuse. Clinton is not praising Putin, Obama is not praising Putin. Biden is not praising Putin. The hypocrisy, manufactured outrage and double standards of the Democrat party is second to none. How anyone that takes something so simple out of context has the nerve to call others cultist is mind boggling(I'm not calling anyone cultist).

And yeah... When the FBI lies constantly about laptops, creates Russia hoaxes to spy on his campaign, can't even predict 1/6 with over 30 informants and threats as early as November... Those communities should be bashed.
Were these quotes made right after a war was started? See you need to include context. Even if trump is right that putin and hezbollah are smart maybe you keep that to yourself. maybe shut your mouth once in a while. Read the room ya know.

Its also funny that some people believe the fake news that tells them the russia investigation was a hoax. A hoax implies that nothing came from it. There were around a dozen people who plead guilty in court and were convicted and sentenced due to the russia investigation.

Its so weird that people have such faith and presume innocence for a man who had trump university (lost in court), trump foundation (lost in court) trump organization (lost in court), lost a civil suit in court for sexual assualt, has 91 current ongoing indictments, cheated on all his wives, lies about his worth to get favorable loans, tries to steal/overturn elections, bashes our military, praises our enemies, uses the flag as a prop, disrespects the national anthem, etc etc etc. And these same people who have this extreme faith in trump are the people that he himself called brainwashed sheep.

Just crazy.

Were these quotes made right after a war was started? See you need to include context. Even if trump is right that putin and hezbollah are smart maybe you keep that to yourself. maybe shut your mouth once in a while. Read the room ya know.
No because war didn't happen under Trump and it was one of the most peaceful periods in our history. Maybe if you would've voted properly these things would've never happened. You'd rather overreact to mean tweets and calling someone smart than have a president that was firm against Russia and was making peace deals in the middle east. Including trying between these two countries known as The Trump Peace Plan. I personally miss that. I miss a president who had a very strict foreign policy. Now it was far from perfect but it worked in many scenarios.

This is why the globalist hated him and manufactured hoaxes. They hate him because he was a thorn in their side. Sadly it was easy to manipulate the masses. Really easy. The masses that call him racist yet stay silent when Biden says much more racist things.

Its also funny that some people believe the fake news that tells them the russia investigation was a hoax. A hoax implies that nothing came from it. There were around a dozen people who plead guilty in court and were convicted and sentenced due to the russia investigation.
Explain those charges please.

Exactly. Trump needs to read the room and keep his mouth shut sometimes. I think even you can agree about that.
Yet it was peaceful under Trump. Manufactured outrage fish. You will go to any lengths to hate Trump and his followers.

And yes.. if Trump kept his mouth shut he'd be much more likeable. But at least he's says what he believes. In this case I think you're overreacting. Every president that past 20+ years has said Putin is smart. You are looking for something, anything, to be triggered about.

You're correct.
You should stop there as you're clearly out of your depth on this topic. I'm not parroting hot takes from the internet. I actually lived in the Middle East. This is a subject I'm pretty deep on. If you were honest, you should be asking more questions or admitting that you don't know enough. You've already demonstrated that you didn't even know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah. Good advice when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.

Yet it was peaceful under Trump. Manufactured outrage fish. You will go to any lengths to hate Trump and his followers.

And yes.. if Trump kept his mouth shut he'd be much more likeable. But at least he's says what he believes. In this case I think you're overreacting. Every president that past 20+ years has said Putin is smart. You are looking for something, anything, to be triggered about.
You think me saying trump should read the room and keep his mouth shut (not praise our enemies right after they attack someone) is overreacting? Ok snowflake.

Explain those charges please.
Do your research. Your google works just as good as mine. Google "convictions stemming from the russia investigation"

Do your research. Your google works just as good as mine. Google "convictions stemming from the russia investigation"
I know exactly what the charges are fish. They have nothing to do with Russia collision. Did you know that? You know this too thus you hide from actually answering. There was no collision. None. Zip. Nada. It was a hoax created by the FBI with very little evidence as Durham pointed out. The FBI lied, Hillary bought Russian propaganda that you say here and pushed, and nothing was found about Trump.

It was a hoax bro.

You think me saying trump should read the room and keep his mouth shut (not praise our enemies right after they attack someone) is overreacting? Ok snowflake.
Nope I'm just saying it was the most peaceful presidency in decades. Funny how you won't even acknowledge that and resort to name calling per usual. These wars would've never happened under Trump. He was making peace and that bothered your Masters.