What's new

Israel-Hamas War

Maybe they shouldnt have committed human rights violations on an entire population and expected no pushback. Just a crazy thought. They got the energy they put out. ****ed around and found out.
Wow... I don't know what to say. Those babies and innocent teenagers deserved it apparently.

What year do you live in? War has not had rules in a long long time.
As far as I know the international humanitarian law has not been cancelled, and is still monitored by the International Criminal Court in Haag.

I'm not surprised you fail to separate war, terrorism and other forms of conflict from each other. Which was my main point: This is not war.

Your obsession with me is weird. But trying to flame me even on a sad and sensitive topic like this is a new low. You should feel ashamed.

I read perfectly what you said.
So you're mad that I'm not taking a black/white stance on human behavior? If someone locked you ina room for 20 years and did yhe worst things imaginable I'm sure you would retaliate in only the most moral of ways

As far as I know the international humanitarian law has not been cancelled, and is still monitored by the International Criminal Court in Haag.

I'm not surprised you fail to separate war, terrorism and other forms of conflict from each other. Which was my main point: This is not war.

Your obsession with me is weird. But trying to flame me even on a sad and sensitive topic like this is a new low. You should feel ashamed.
Good lord man. You're mad because someone on an Internet forum is responding to your post? Am I supposed to ignore the things you say in a thread to not hurt your feelings. Sorry you live in an outdated world where wars were moral things with rules. That's not the world we live in. Why should I feel ashamed that I acknowledge reality?

So you're mad that I'm not taking a black/white stance on human behavior? If someone locked you ina room for 20 years and did yhe worst things imaginable I'm sure you would retaliate in only the most moral of ways
I think excusing the murder of children, the rape of children, the rape of teenagers, the execution of all 3 including innocent Americans that have nothing to do with this conflict is pretty messed up. Basically saying innocent people deserved slaughter because of attrocities they had nothing to do with. Then you make Palestine out to be the victim when they are terrible humans.

That would be like me taking that person who locked me into a room and killing innocent their children, beheading them, raping them even though they had nothing to do with it. I can't believe you do not understand this simple logic.

Last edited:
Good lord man. You're mad because someone on an Internet forum is responding to your post? Am I supposed to ignore the things you say in a thread to not hurt your feelings. Sorry you live in an outdated world where wars were moral things with rules. That's not the world we live in. Why should I feel ashamed that I acknowledge reality?
8 years ago but while you're sitting here acting like Hamas is some victim here. They are an extremely ruthless terrorist organization.

I think excusing the murder of children, the rape of children, the rape of teenagers, the execution of all 3 including innocent Americans that have nothing to do with this conflict is pretty messed up. Basically saying innocent people deserved slaughter because of attrocities they had nothing to do with. Then you make Palestine out to be the victim when they are terrible humans.

That would be like me taking that person who locked me into a room and killing innocent their children, beheading them, raping them even though they had nothing to do with it. I can't believe you do not understand this simple logic.
Again youre plugging your ears and screaming while trying to virtue signal (ironic coming from one of the right wing trolls of this board). Yes, doing bad things is bad.

And yes, Palestinians are victims. The innocent Israelis dying are victims to, but their deaths are at the hands of their far right leaders who have ordered these human rights violations that pushed a population to their breaking point.

**** around and find out, it's a simple concept even someone with a brain like yours can understand

I'm clearly not the one who'se feelings are hurt here. I merely called you out for trying to instigate on such a sensitive topic.

Again youre plugging your ears and screaming while trying to virtue signal (ironic coming from one of the right wing trolls of this board). Yes, doing bad things is bad.

And yes, Palestinians are victims. The innocent Israelis dying are victims to, but their deaths are at the hands of their far right leaders who have ordered these human rights violations that pushed a population to their breaking point.

**** around and find out, it's a simple concept even someone with a brain like yours can understand
Gross. And lol at you calling someone a troll. The irony.

Hamas hands cut off the heads of babies in front of their families. While I understand, to a degree, the underlying problems, that go back quite aways, I cannot begin with Israeli leaders where the hands are concerned. Unspeakable atrocities took place, and at the hands, literally, of individual Hamas murderers. No, I would not so easily absolve those murderers. It was their hands. A disservice to our own humanity not to know whose hands are directly responsible for the death they brought. Dropping from the sky on gliders, into a youth concert, and slaughtering. Those hands.

Hamas hands cut off the heads of babies in front of their families. While I understand, to a degree, the underlying problems, that go back quite aways, I cannot begin with Israeli leaders where the hands are concerned. Unspeakable atrocities took place, and at the hands, literally, of individual Hamas murderers. No, I would not so easily absolve those murderers. It was their hands. A disservice to our own humanity not to know whose hands are directly responsible for the death they brought. Dropping from the sky on gliders, into a youth concert, and slaughtering. Those hands.
Yeah, it's entirely ****ed up. I dont "condone" it, but at the same time, the situation is so ****ed up, you have to understand it's going to be a breeding ground of ****ed up behavior. It's not like if the Palestinians cease doing ****ed up things their situation will improve.

Like I said, I want both sides to come together and work out a peaceful equitable situation where both sides leave each other alone and are able to have sovereignty over themselves.

What year do you live in? War has not had rules in a long long time. Do you know how many innocent middle easterners have had drone strikes done against them by America?

What herman said is that civilians are the target in this one. That is what makes it different.

When we were at war in afghanistan and pakistan etc were we hunting civilians as our primary targets? I dont think we were. Some innocent civilians were killed no doubt but was collateral damage rather than the intended target.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

What herman said is that civilians are the target in this one. That is what makes it different.

When we were at war in afghanistan and pakistan etc were we hunting civilians as our primary targets? I dont think we were. Some innocent civilians were killed no doubt but was collateral damage rather than the intended target.

Hard eye roll

Well said.

Yup. We weren't our raping children and chopping their heads off. Pretty simple logic here.

Israel has killed tens of thousand of Palestinians, and displaced hundreds of thousands more. They murder Palestinian children on weekly basis, with no Western news coverage what so ever. Gazans live in an Israeli created hell, and I am not surprised they would rather die fighting.

Oh, also Hamas was created by Israel in order to prevent Palestinians from having a united secular government with an international standing. This isn't a conspiracy, this is a documented fact that even Israel admits.