What's new

Israel-Hamas War

Most Americans support a ceasefire, and most Americans support giving Israel military aid. Biden is following public opinion.
Did you just make this up? Do most Americans also support Israels war crimes? Is that why we veto UN resolutions?

Question for the silly goose.
Are you in favor of providing aid to those in gaza? This is a simple yes or no question.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Are you in favor of providing aid to those in gaza? This is a simple yes or no question.

Yes and I would even go as far as to ensure they aren't fired upon when they try to receive aid before they starve to death.
What about you?

Yes and I would even go as far as to ensure they aren't fired upon when they try to receive aid before they starve to death.
What about you?
So you are glad that Biden is sending aid then and think that is a good thing?

How would you ensure they aren't fired up on when they try to receive aid? Would you send US military troops into Gaza?

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

How would you ensure they aren't fired up on when they try to receive aid? Would you send US military troops into Gaza?

Hell no to troops. Uh ceasefire?! Duh… I think I’d be using the leverage in all the things I’ve mentioned. Withholding weapons and aid to Israel, I’d be participating in the UN resolutions, maybe even good old American sanctions instead of acting like a forgetful, useless, and weak old coward.
Does it really seem that hard to figure out?

Last edited:

gotem.gif

What about you?

You think Israel just decide to “fire upon civilians trying to receive aid” for the hell of it ??

The U.S. air dropping aid is an act of defiance against Israel. If we wanted to get aid to Gaza and Israel was doing whatever we told them to we could drive the aid right over to them. Israel is not allowing the U.S. to deliver aid so the U.S. is going to air drop it like we did in West Germany in defiance of the Soviets.

This is a strong condemnation from one very close ally to another.

Hell no to troops. Uh ceasefire?! Duh… I think I’d be using the leverage in all the things I’ve mentioned. Withholding weapons and aid to Israel, I’d be participating in the UN resolutions, maybe even good old American sanctions instead of acting like a forgetful, useless, and weak old coward.
Does it really seem that hard to figure out?
And if that doesn't work?

You think Israel just decide to “fire upon civilians trying to receive aid” for the hell of it ??
No. He thinks its Biden committing genocide. He thinks Biden is the one firing upon civilians in gaza.

And if that doesn't work?

How are they going to fire on civilians without ammunition?
Don’t you think it’s worth a try?
It definitely would be more impactful than skirting congress to give them weapons and ammo and vetoing UN resolutions like we’re their bitch.
Does having this demented, helpless, and weak old man as president convince you that the USA is also weak and helpless?
Does the Israeli president not have control of his own army? Would the threat of being charged with war crimes not convince him to get control?

No such thing for a troll.

How are they going to fire on civilians without ammunition?
Don’t you think it’s worth a try?
It definitely would be more impactful than skirting congress to give them weapons and ammo and vetoing UN resolutions like we’re their bitch.
Does having this demented, helpless, and weak old man as president convince you that the USA is also weak and helpless?
Does the Israeli president not have control of his own army? Would the threat of being charged with war crimes not convince him to get control?
So you are saying that us not providing weapons to russia and sanctioning russia has caused them to withdraw from ukraine? Again, what if sanctioning israel and not providing money/weapons to israel doesn't work? (they have weapons/ammunition already whether we provide more or not silly)

I do think you would prefer us not to provide any assistance to israel but I dont believe its because you care about any of the people there. You just want to weaken an ally of ours which would weaken the UN which is what russia would like to have happen. Russia would love it if we were to not aid israel and sanction israel and charge israel with war crimes (your plan). I see you comrade.

Last edited:
This just in, the U.S. has magical control over all the ammunition in the world. Biden can single-handedly erase entire stockpiles of weapons in the blink of an eye just as soon as he stops wanting genocides.

So you are saying that us not providing weapons to russia and sanctioning russia has caused them to withdraw from ukraine? Again, what if sanctioning israel and not providing money/weapons to israel doesn't work? (they have weapons/ammunition already whether we provide more or not silly)

I do think you would prefer us not to provide any assistance to israel but I dont believe its because you care about any of the people there. You just want to weaken an ally of ours which would weaken the UN which is what russia would like to have happen. Russia would love it if we were to not aid israel and sanction israel and charge israel with war crimes (your plan). I see you comrade.
You sound confused and pathetic like our current administration. If you don’t feel silly about just making up a bunch of silly dumb ****, you should. I don’t need you to tell me what I think, you seem to have a hard enough time thinking on your own.
Do you think Russia is an ally of ours that depends on us in the same way Israel does? Do you think the UN is stronger when our ally’s all agree on something and we continue to veto their proposed resolutions?

The dude is just arguing for the sake of argument. If you all suddenly started agreeing he'll adjust his focus to argue something else. He's just a troll. I don't get engaging with the guy.

You sound confused and pathetic like our current administration. If you don’t feel silly about just making up a bunch of silly dumb ****, you should. I don’t need you to tell me what I think, you seem to have a hard enough time thinking on your own.
Do you think Russia is an ally of ours that depends on us in the same way Israel does? Do you think the UN is stronger when our ally’s all agree on something and we continue to veto their proposed resolutions?
Silly comrade

Honestly mate I wouldn't put it past them, the degree of radicalisation in the IDF is insane, Palestinians aren't human to them. Only takes one person to kick it off on either side and it will be on like donkey kong.