What's new

Items Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jason,

Hope all is well man.

Is there any way to activate strike through on the forum?

Is there anyway we can see who has Infractions and/or how many? I remember the old board would show everyone's bad behaivior -- I loved it. Can we have it again please?

Vinyl: Strike through? As in the font type?
Trout: You sure? Because MODS see yours and it looks like this:

Infractions
3/1 (1)

I have 3 warnings and 1 infraction, hence the 3/1. (all of which were total horse crap -- I'm so unfairly moderated, it hurts.)

but they infracted me bro :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Infractions are "strikes"... three and you get a suspension, four and you get a longer suspension, five and you're out.

Warnings are advisory only... you're engaging in problematic behavior which if continued may well result in an infraction.

Infractions are "strikes"... three and you get a suspension, four and you get a longer suspension, five and you're out.

Warnings are advisory only... you're engaging in problematic behavior which if continued may well result in an infraction.

Thank goodness I'm such an angel, or I'd totally get banned, eh Bueller?

I didn't read through this whole thread, but I am having one issue, and I'd like to see if anyone else is having it.

There are a couple of posters who have huge sigs with video(Mamba/Chad Feldmeier or whatever). It's causing me to freeze up for several minutes every time I try to read through a thread they've posted in. Maybe I need to do some computer maintenance, but I really don't have problems any other time, here or otherwise.

Perhaps some limits on signature size?

Last edited:
I didn't read through this whole thread, but I am having one issue, and I'd like to see if anyone else is having it.

There are a couple of posters who have huge sigs with video(Mamba/Chad Feldmeier or whatever). It's causing me to freeze up for several minutes every time I try to read through a thread they've posted in.

You aint the onliest one, Freek. Same here, and there are others I've seen mention it.

I aint read the thread neither, so....

Jason,

On some message boards Im on their is a "save draft" feature. Any way we can get something like that?

this may be a dumb question, and perhaps related to the fact that I'm using a different computer than usual (same browser and OS but possibly updated versions, I'm not sure) but it seems the font is bigger and I can't find the little icon that used to appear at the top of the page to allow you to change the size of the font as it's displayed

also, the chat box is now at the bottom of the page, it had been at the top.

did something change within the system or is it just the computer I'm using?

Status
Not open for further replies.