What's new

Items Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have the forum breadcrumbs bar on the bottom too? I see the Site Feedback and "Top" buttons, but if its not too much hassle, it'd be nice to have that bar down too...

How do you tell when you get a +1 internetz? I need to know when I get them so that I will be feeling good about myself and have the confidence to approach attractive ladies in a manly manner for the next day or two.

It doesn't say who gave it to you though. Knowing that I gained the respect of certain posters could be the difference between getting with a Hllary Clinton or a Sarah Palin.

The gray ones don't. The pos one I did get named the user.

EDIT: Or at least, the user giving me rep named himself in the comment box.

Tapatalk support would be a pretty nice feature. If you want to add mobile options, Tapatalk would be awesome.

By the way, just a follow up to my last post...

Tapatalk is a free plugin you can install on the forum and it would instantly give support to all the common smartphones (iPhone, Android, Nokia). The app to run it on your phone costs a few bucks (there is a free version but it is read only) but for this site to implement it would be totally free. Read more about it here:
https://www.tapatalk.com/en/plugin

It doesn't say who gave it to you though. Knowing that I gained the respect of certain posters could be the difference between getting with a Hllary Clinton or a Sarah Palin.

I'm not sure I'd want to be compared to either of them. I'd like to think I'm smarter than Hilary, and better looking than Sarah. Yes, that's what I'd like to think.

I'm pretty sure the PM's are mixed up. When I get a new one, they appear to be read, and after I read them, they close. Anyone else notice this?

Question.

After one posts something is there a way to get back to the forum area with one click?

Question.

Can we get that SmileTrain ad outta here? Holy mackeral! That girl makes Sloth from Goonies look like George Clooney.

Can we have the forum breadcrumbs bar on the bottom too? I see the Site Feedback and "Top" buttons, but if its not too much hassle, it'd be nice to have that bar down too...

I guess this is what I was asking...

And why are you searching for those specifically as opposed to any other derivation which could include additional words?

The reason I ask is this is a balance for database size and speed of overall search. I guess I'd just like to know valid use cases where you'd search for ONLY "AK" and not "AK salary" for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.