What's new

Items Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reply to you:

"Thirty minutes should be plenty. This probably should of been the default setting. Then again, good luck changing thread titles for darft/lottery countdown threads. "

I caught 'all intensive purposes' after you caught 'mute point'. I kept playing along.

Curious whether it happens when NOT using Quick Reply or in a specific browser. This is a quick reply test This is a quick reply test This is a quick reply test This is a quick reply test This is a quick reply test This is a quick reply test This is a quick reply test

* The "Multiquote this message" button doesn't seem to do anything for me.

My reply to you:

"Thirty minutes should be plenty. This probably should of been the default setting. Then again, good luck changing thread titles for darft/lottery countdown threads. "

I caught 'all intensive purposes' after you caught 'mute point'. I kept playing along.

I can't believe no one caught what I did there. Sheesh.

now it really feels like jazzfanz is back :)

Please fix search

I used to do easy keyword searches such as Fes, Memo, AK or others but the system now says that they are too short and refuses to do the search.

Hey Moe, any chance you could resurrect that "HOT NBA PLAYERS" thread that had gone on for like 20 pages on the original board and then disappeared?
So freaking gay.
Haha, damn straight, err, damn gay!

LOL!!! Glad to know someone appreciated that thread!
And I think I posted a few of the pictures on the jazzanz faceboo group, you can see them there (well at least the ones that are jazz related - - Matt Harpring anyone????)

I need to dig out the ones of me in my purple speedo -- the muffin top and moobs are to F'ing die for.

Got this error when trying to post just now:

Warning: fopen(https://api.facebook.com/restserver...pi_key=bf735cce676833b02759e504c1d160d9&v=1.0) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in [path]/includes/facebook/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3663

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:4495) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3781

Got this error when trying to post just now:

Warning: fopen(https://api.facebook.com/restserver...pi_key=bf735cce676833b02759e504c1d160d9&v=1.0) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in [path]/includes/facebook/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3663

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:4495) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3781

That just means it's time for you to delete your account. (take Archie with you, please)

question: Why do some folks show up in the MEMBER LIST and others don't? Like One Brow for instance - he's posted, but he doesn't show up on the member list. There are others too. Weird!

question: Why do some folks show up in the MEMBER LIST and others don't? Like One Brow for instance - he's posted, but he doesn't show up on the member list. There are others too. Weird!

I believe the default setting is that you have to have a minimum of 10 posts in order to show up in the Member List.

I could change that, if people want.

I believe the default setting is that you have to have a minimum of 10 posts in order to show up in the Member List.

I could change that, if people want.

I personally would prefer the 10 post minimum - it would keep the list from being overwhelmed with people that sign up but never post.

Status
Not open for further replies.