What's new

It's happening bros...

How ****ing useless are the Jazz beat writers? Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little bit that's being lost in this is that Gobert is going to be forced to grow from here on out. He can't rely on anyone else at this point, so he has to take the bull by the horns. If the Rising Stars game is any indication, it should be a lot of fun!

That's the best part.

I'm excited for Tibor. The rare euro prospect who is actually attempting to come to America every year.

I still think Tomic might be the better fit for our roster, tho. I dunno.

I'm excited for Tibor. The rare euro prospect who is actually attempting to come to America every year.

Would be crazy if the Jazz drafted Hezonja, and then brought over 3 Barca players in one offseason.

Doesn't he get 6ppg? What is there to be excited about?

Doesn't he get 6ppg? What is there to be excited about?

Euro stats are misleading, bruh. I'm pretty sure Rubio was averaging like 4APG on the season the year before he left for the NBA (don't quote me on it-- but this is seen time and time again)

Plus Tomic is basically their best player, and he plays the 5

Every GM would rather have Tibor than Lamb, yall. It's fine

i can't believe this **** wow

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Why do you covet Lamb so much? No offense, but at this point he's not exactly a great prospect. I'd care about him about 25% more than the backup center we own the draft rights to.

I don't know why you guys talked yourselves into thinking we were getting Lamb, that was clear from the get go. Only blame yourselves

Why do you covet Lamb so much? No offense, but at this point he's not exactly a great prospect. I'd care about him about 25% more than the backup center we own the draft rights to.

um. i thought giving up kanter would at least give us lamb. unless you think perkins is better. you want me to be happy with perkins and a first rounder?

Sent from the JazzFanz app