What's new

It's happening bros...

Think this was a **** trade unless we got Detroit's 1st. Much more palatable then.

Just looking at who is getting what, a Detroit first makes the most sense. Would probably not be totally unprotected, but if we get it this year I think it's a pretty nice deal.

um. i thought giving up kanter would at least give us lamb. unless you think perkins is better. you want me to be happy with perkins and a first rounder?

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Yes. Why do we want Kanter? He's a horrible defender, not really a great offensive player. Going to command some money next year that we don't want to spend. This allows us to pursue a free agent who will actually help us significantly next year.

Yes. Why do we want Kanter? He's a horrible defender, not really a great offensive player. Going to command some money next year that we don't want to spend. This allows us to pursue a free agent who will actually help us significantly next year.

no i dont want kanter lol but we couldve got lamb as well. also no gurantee that we will get a good free agent. let's just hope 2 first rounders can lead us to get a higher pick. hopefully a good player from free agent too

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Don't even really care what we got back tbh. Getting rid of Kanter to make way for Rudy is huge.

Not paying Kanter is huge. Now we have the chance to pick up a free agent.

Draymond Green anyone? Throw a lot of money at him. Force Golden State into a tough decision.

Don't even really care what we got back tbh. Getting rid of Kanter to make way for Rudy is huge.

Draymond Green anyone? Throw a lot of money at him. Force Golden State into a tough decision.
Would rather have kawhi or jimmy butler

We will see which talented player will decide to sign for the Jazz....we will see....

Even better. We have options. I'd take anyone one of them.
If you had to bet on it, do you think we will get leonard, butler, or green?

Ya, me neither

Don't be a Debbie Downer.

It's possible. Spurs didn't want to give the max to Leonard. Maybe we could win him.
I guess you are right.
Not sure if I want to be stuck with leonard at around 22 million or some **** though