What's new

It's the most wonderful time of the year (first game of the year!). Hou @ Jazz Game 1 of many.

Darkwing Duck

post-26029-kermit-the-frog-YAY-gif-0hBT.gif

These are the fellas that are coming into town.

DwightHoward_zpsf33ae6d7.jpg

and
JamesHarden_zpsf8495c1b.jpg

As well as role players that don't matter.

RolePlayerX-YGraph_zps981d1768.jpg

Vs our

utah-jazz-new-logo-wallpaper-1680x1050.jpg

2013-14-utah-jazz.png

Coached by

1357743.jpg

"Look at this hair. It is FABULOUS."

We're undefeated. Unstoppable. Immune to all the ills in the basketball world.

Go Jazz.

Last edited:
I'm surprised on the line for tonights game. -3 for the rockets, I would have thought it would be in the -5 range. Vegas gives us a lot more respect then they do the Lakers. The Rockets were -7 last night against the lakers.

I'd love to see Rudy play Howard for extended minutes but if there is one guy Rudy will get into foul trouble from its Howard.

I'm surprised on the line for tonights game. -3 for the rockets, I would have thought it would be in the -5 range. Vegas gives us a lot more respect then they do the Lakers. The Rockets were -7 last night against the lakers.

I'd love to see Rudy play Howard for extended minutes but if there is one guy Rudy will get into foul trouble from its Howard.

I'm not convinced they are giving the Jazz much more respect than the Lakers, but the second game of a b2b.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

You cant' go undefeated unless you win the first game. We're gonna smear them so bad, we're going to hurt their feelings!!! GO JAZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Fair warning - if The Jazz lose tonight and some wise *** posts "Start the Tank" I will neg rep you, create 20 alts, and then neg rep you straight to hell!!!!

GO JAZZ!!!

Stomp the Rockets into the hardwood!!! Crap team, city and fanbase. Crap!

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for this new era Jazz. I mean, literally, this is the first day in the future history of the Utah Jazz. I've waited for the new guard for quite a long time. Let's hope things are successful and the franchise gets closer to winning that elusive championship.

Back to back game for Rockets after win against Lakers. But the season has just started so I expect total surprise results both team totals and individual stats-wise.

Great job darkwing duck! You are my hero!

I think the key to tonight's game is keeping Burks, hayward, and to a lesser extent, hood out of foul trouble. Dint want to have to use exum or hood on harden at all.

As for howard against our bigs..... I think favors and kanter can both do a decent job guarding him and I have a little confidence in gobert and booker for short stretches.

This thread needs a good luck jazz girl