What's new

It's the most wonderful time of the year (first game of the year!). Hou @ Jazz Game 1 of many.

Sorry stoked, I'm not trying to get you fired. I promise

340a10143085de80071134239e6b3dd6.jpg

Where did you get that photo?

Damn, should have said it's my wife and I took the photo myself

The only picture that would beat that one is one of Rudy posterizing Dwight Howard's baby face tonight.

Howard and Haren are two so called super stars that I really dislike, both their personalities and games. It's very befitting that they are on the team that I dislike the most in the NBA. (Respects to Hakeem)

Jazz by 12.

Someone needs to go a trollen on clutchfans

Some of use do every game. I think Dala has an account. I just go there and laugh at how they all lose their crap at the very first sign of adversity. Mentally weak.

Just finally saw that pic on my phone Fish.

Extrememly good choice!!

To win we just need Burks to contain Harden tonight. Burks don't even have to score that much, just can't let Harden take 15 free throws.

Why is anybody assuming that Burks will guard Harden? I'd rather Hayward check him, with Burks on Ariza.

'Twill be the plan I reckon. Favors and Gobert will be vital defensively this evening. I think they'll do their part.

Why is anybody assuming that Burks will guard Harden? I'd rather Hayward check him, with Burks on Ariza.
Good call. I like that plan.

Let's see if Quin agrees